Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Coatls IriShimCircut Bright Colors!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Amielleon

It's okay. I went ahead and added you as highest bidder.
@Amielleon

It's okay. I went ahead and added you as highest bidder.
forsale.png Coming soon
@Beanplant
bid of 92K on Electric Teal
@Beanplant
bid of 92K on Electric Teal
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi

Alrighty! You are currently the highest bidder.
@Moosesushi

Alrighty! You are currently the highest bidder.
forsale.png Coming soon
@Moosesushi Just letting you know that a buyer auto bought Electric Teal and thus outbid you. If you are interested I can put you on a ping list or show you the other sibling. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5276922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52770/5276922_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [quote] [center][b]Electric Sunshine[/b][/center] [center]Irisdescent/Shimmer/Circuit Sunshine/Blue/Banana[/center] [left][u][b]Starting Bid:[/b][/u] 100k [u][b]Current Bid:[/b][/u] None [u][b]Autobuy:[/b][/u] 300k[/left][/quote] If your interested in him, feel free to bid!
@Moosesushi

Just letting you know that a buyer auto bought Electric Teal and thus outbid you. If you are interested I can put you on a ping list or show you the other sibling.
Quote:
Electric Sunshine
Irisdescent/Shimmer/Circuit
Sunshine/Blue/Banana
Starting Bid: 100k
Current Bid: None
Autobuy: 300k

If your interested in him, feel free to bid!
forsale.png Coming soon
@Beanplant
Sorry they're not what I'm looking for!
@Beanplant
Sorry they're not what I'm looking for!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10