Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What inspired your broadcast message?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
Mine is just a random villain quote I came up with, most of the quotes in the bio of my usual profile dragon (Asher) are past broadcasts I used (And her own broadcast is also one of the random villain quotes I came up with)
I might at some points change it to more random quotes from characters of mine if I feel like it, but for now, all I'm using is the villain quotes that pop up in my head >:)
Mine is just a random villain quote I came up with, most of the quotes in the bio of my usual profile dragon (Asher) are past broadcasts I used (And her own broadcast is also one of the random villain quotes I came up with)
I might at some points change it to more random quotes from characters of mine if I feel like it, but for now, all I'm using is the villain quotes that pop up in my head >:)
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
SCP 001
SCP 001
A part of the lyrics from the 5SOS song 'Permanent Vacation'. It's one of my favorite songs to quote, that's for sure :3
A part of the lyrics from the 5SOS song 'Permanent Vacation'. It's one of my favorite songs to quote, that's for sure :3
THgs43I.gif
bruh i forgot that was a thing i can have i dont have one LOL. im gonna make one about my new forum vista cause i only just bothered 2 put 1 on
bruh i forgot that was a thing i can have i dont have one LOL. im gonna make one about my new forum vista cause i only just bothered 2 put 1 on
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifj2eOZzr.giffsYFkT0.gifPixels-7.gifj2eOZzr.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Gunship's "Technoir"

Terminator allusion narrated by James Cameron before the song actually begins.

"I'm not sorry: we had it coming.

A surge of white-hot atonement will be our wake-up call. Hope for our future is now a stillborn dream..."

Cause like, my time looping nature witch did a big oopsie and sort of pulled a mini arcanist and had a big magic meltdown by messing with powers they didn't understand. They haven't retconned that yet, have they?
Gunship's "Technoir"

Terminator allusion narrated by James Cameron before the song actually begins.

"I'm not sorry: we had it coming.

A surge of white-hot atonement will be our wake-up call. Hope for our future is now a stillborn dream..."

Cause like, my time looping nature witch did a big oopsie and sort of pulled a mini arcanist and had a big magic meltdown by messing with powers they didn't understand. They haven't retconned that yet, have they?
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
A quote made by Greek poet & writer Nikos Kazantzakis. The full line of it is "once, I saw a bee drown in honey, and I understood". The ACTUAL meaning of the quote is to live life without excess because they can and WILL destroy you, but I used it because a lot of my dragons are hedonists in their lore and it really Vibes with the Aesthetic I'm going for gfdfghgf
A quote made by Greek poet & writer Nikos Kazantzakis. The full line of it is "once, I saw a bee drown in honey, and I understood". The ACTUAL meaning of the quote is to live life without excess because they can and WILL destroy you, but I used it because a lot of my dragons are hedonists in their lore and it really Vibes with the Aesthetic I'm going for gfdfghgf
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
I couldn’t think of anything cool to write
I couldn’t think of anything cool to write
piVWE.gif
i couldnt think of anything cool/fun so i just went. well. idk. whats something funny i can put in for now. be gay do crime?
i couldnt think of anything cool/fun so i just went. well. idk. whats something funny i can put in for now. be gay do crime?
PiAyg8i.png signature.png lIuLTiR.png
ACOZFAh.png
hh5n4WA.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
YMPbu9R.png
aroace_small.png
I have social issues lol
I have social issues lol
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
I used to be a homestuck
I used to be a homestuck
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19