Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 235 236
I've been reading the lore for these guys and some ancients for almost a hour they're awesome
I've been reading the lore for these guys and some ancients for almost a hour they're awesome
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
[quote name="Dragonqueen1215" date="2024-01-17 14:41:58" ] I've been reading the lore for these guys and some ancients for almost a hour they're awesome [/quote] Ahh, thank you for taking the time. I’m glad you’re enjoying the community lore! [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
Dragonqueen1215 wrote on 2024-01-17 14:41:58:

Ahh, thank you for taking the time. I’m glad you’re enjoying the community lore!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Hoping to register this girl, her lore is in her bio! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/890672/89067141_350.png[/img]
Hoping to register this girl, her lore is in her bio!

89067141_350.png
diKmpb5.jpg11-nature-charm.png
@3idolon heyo! i had a curious question about the Third Trial! If a dragon exits the Second Trial successfully, and for whatever reason stumbles across another dragon who spread the disease but couldn't recall it back- if the dragon who just exited the Second Trial was able to recall the disease, would they also need to spread it again to prove that they are a Necromancer? Or would the fact that they could recall the disease in the first place be proof enough?
@3idolon heyo! i had a curious question about the Third Trial! If a dragon exits the Second Trial successfully, and for whatever reason stumbles across another dragon who spread the disease but couldn't recall it back- if the dragon who just exited the Second Trial was able to recall the disease, would they also need to spread it again to prove that they are a Necromancer? Or would the fact that they could recall the disease in the first place be proof enough?
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@Phaethusa Ah! What a lovely Lich girl <3 You can register her through this link. (Her image doesn't link through but I'm looking forward to checking out her lore!)
@Phaethusa Ah! What a lovely Lich girl <3 You can register her through this link. (Her image doesn't link through but I'm looking forward to checking out her lore!)
@
@
Thanks @3idolon! I filled out the form before posting, then I posted here in case I was supposed to do that too. Sorry, I haven't participated in a subspecies before so I wasn't sure. I hope you got the form ok. Let me know if not, and I'll fill it out again!
Thanks @3idolon! I filled out the form before posting, then I posted here in case I was supposed to do that too. Sorry, I haven't participated in a subspecies before so I wasn't sure. I hope you got the form ok. Let me know if not, and I'll fill it out again!
diKmpb5.jpg11-nature-charm.png
@veilmochi Heyo! If I'm understanding correctly you're asking if a dragon would pass their Trial if they could recall a different dragon's plague. The answer is a tentative yes based off of some assumptions.

It's not touched on directly, but main lore heavily implies that Necromancer/Servus powers are bestowed directly from the Plaguebringer. There are no "Trial Judges" who administer pass/fail results or check the dragon's performance against set rules. There's no organizational body that administers trial diplomas (though that could be sort of cute). All of that is to say that if, after completing the Trials, a dragon can pass on and recall plague, full stop, they are a Necromancer. If they can pass it on and not recall it, they re a Necroservus. A dragon that can only recall plague is not explored in Necro lore (personal lore have at it!), but such a dragon would not receive any official designation because Plague philosophy would not get behind a "Plague-stopper".

Returning to your hypothetical, after the dragon has recalled the other dragon's plague, can they continue to spread and recall disease? If so, then yes they have passed. If it's somehow just a one-off, then no they would not. It would actually be a flex to recall another Necromancer's plague as part of your Trials. This is sort of how Necros duel each other, and recalling a Necro's plague is much harder than just any generic disease.

I hope that wordy mess helps somewhat!
@veilmochi Heyo! If I'm understanding correctly you're asking if a dragon would pass their Trial if they could recall a different dragon's plague. The answer is a tentative yes based off of some assumptions.

It's not touched on directly, but main lore heavily implies that Necromancer/Servus powers are bestowed directly from the Plaguebringer. There are no "Trial Judges" who administer pass/fail results or check the dragon's performance against set rules. There's no organizational body that administers trial diplomas (though that could be sort of cute). All of that is to say that if, after completing the Trials, a dragon can pass on and recall plague, full stop, they are a Necromancer. If they can pass it on and not recall it, they re a Necroservus. A dragon that can only recall plague is not explored in Necro lore (personal lore have at it!), but such a dragon would not receive any official designation because Plague philosophy would not get behind a "Plague-stopper".

Returning to your hypothetical, after the dragon has recalled the other dragon's plague, can they continue to spread and recall disease? If so, then yes they have passed. If it's somehow just a one-off, then no they would not. It would actually be a flex to recall another Necromancer's plague as part of your Trials. This is sort of how Necros duel each other, and recalling a Necro's plague is much harder than just any generic disease.

I hope that wordy mess helps somewhat!
@
@
@Phaethusa Ahhhh gotcha. No don't worry at all! I usually process the registration forms in batches (I'm actually about to do that next) so do not fear, you've done everything correctly. A big welcome to you! I'm honored for Necros to be your gateway drug into subspecies <3 I hope you enjoy them!
@Phaethusa Ahhhh gotcha. No don't worry at all! I usually process the registration forms in batches (I'm actually about to do that next) so do not fear, you've done everything correctly. A big welcome to you! I'm honored for Necros to be your gateway drug into subspecies <3 I hope you enjoy them!
@
@
@3idolon it does actually!! I was asking because thats sorta the path I was gonna take with my new necromancer and necroservus, is that the servus was able to spread the plague but panicked when they couldn't recall it. The necromancer, who is their lover with symbol of blades btw :3, would jump in to help and recall it. Theyd see if they could do it again on their familar, and succeed, but i didnt know sorta what/if there were any lines I guess??
@3idolon it does actually!! I was asking because thats sorta the path I was gonna take with my new necromancer and necroservus, is that the servus was able to spread the plague but panicked when they couldn't recall it. The necromancer, who is their lover with symbol of blades btw :3, would jump in to help and recall it. Theyd see if they could do it again on their familar, and succeed, but i didnt know sorta what/if there were any lines I guess??
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi Aww that's lovely <3 But yes, it would certainly count. It's sort of a 'do you have the power or don't you' situation so there's really not any other requirements or lines. Very fun lore!

Also after responding to you I remembered there was a user-made diploma button in resources, lol
@veilmochi Aww that's lovely <3 But yes, it would certainly count. It's sort of a 'do you have the power or don't you' situation so there's really not any other requirements or lines. Very fun lore!

Also after responding to you I remembered there was a user-made diploma button in resources, lol
@
@
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 235 236