Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any other Warframe players here?
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="@Garlond" date="2024-01-23 13:17:57" ] HENLO!!! HIHIHI! terraravel is my username if anyone wants to hang. i'm baby, coming back after a hiatus due to bg3 hell, and currently filling out the starchart for my beloved big boy grendel [emoji=heart size=1] [/quote] Oh! Is it fine if I friend ya ingame :D
@Garlond wrote on 2024-01-23 13:17:57:
HENLO!!! HIHIHI! terraravel is my username if anyone wants to hang. i'm baby, coming back after a hiatus due to bg3 hell, and currently filling out the starchart for my beloved big boy grendel
Oh! Is it fine if I friend ya ingame :D

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="Pheonyx" date="2024-01-23 21:22:14" ] [quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2024-01-23 01:48:50" ] [quote name="Pheonyx" date="2024-01-22 15:16:55" ] [Breaks down the door] Did someone say Warframe? Right now I'm a Styanax and Revenant main. [/quote] based, styanax can absolutely rule Circuit. Do you have any specific builds you use? :0 [/quote] Mostly just boosting his strength for complete armor strip and duration for more overshields with his 4. Kinda just slapped it together but looks like most builds have the same idea. Specifically: Corrosive Projection (though I should double check to see if this is necessary), Umbral Intensify, Umbral Vitality, Transient Fortitude, Adaptation, Augur Secrets, Augur Message, Continuity, and Intrepid Stand. [/quote] Yeah true My build's kinda followin same rule lol [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1047776183305121832/1199671792915189771/Stsyanax.png[/img]
Pheonyx wrote on 2024-01-23 21:22:14:
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2024-01-23 01:48:50:
Pheonyx wrote on 2024-01-22 15:16:55:
[Breaks down the door] Did someone say Warframe? Right now I'm a Styanax and Revenant main.
based, styanax can absolutely rule Circuit. Do you have any specific builds you use? :0
Mostly just boosting his strength for complete armor strip and duration for more overshields with his 4. Kinda just slapped it together but looks like most builds have the same idea. Specifically: Corrosive Projection (though I should double check to see if this is necessary), Umbral Intensify, Umbral Vitality, Transient Fortitude, Adaptation, Augur Secrets, Augur Message, Continuity, and Intrepid Stand.
Yeah true
My build's kinda followin same rule lol
Stsyanax.png

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2024-01-23 01:49:30" ] [quote name="Gaaming" date="2024-01-22 16:32:40" ] OMG fellow tenno!!!!I haven’t played in a while but my current mainframe is Kullervo with Nezha as a close second [/quote] Kullervo! Honestly I've not seen a warframe without any shields rule that hard, wish he was easier to farm tho. [/quote] Yea he goes nutty well worth the grind though also can’t wait for his prime to drop. Yareli’s too for that matter >3 ign is SeoulLich if you’d like to add me!
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2024-01-23 01:49:30:
Gaaming wrote on 2024-01-22 16:32:40:
OMG fellow tenno!!!!I haven’t played in a while but my current mainframe is Kullervo with Nezha as a close second
Kullervo! Honestly I've not seen a warframe without any shields rule that hard, wish he was easier to farm tho.

Yea he goes nutty well worth the grind though also can’t wait for his prime to drop. Yareli’s too for that matter >3 ign is SeoulLich if you’d like to add me!
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
[quote name="Gaaming" date="2024-01-24 16:50:29" ] [quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2024-01-23 01:49:30" ] [quote name="Gaaming" date="2024-01-22 16:32:40" ] OMG fellow tenno!!!!I haven’t played in a while but my current mainframe is Kullervo with Nezha as a close second [/quote] Kullervo! Honestly I've not seen a warframe without any shields rule that hard, wish he was easier to farm tho. [/quote] Yea he goes nutty well worth the grind though also can’t wait for his prime to drop. Yareli’s too for that matter >3 ign is SeoulLich if you’d like to add me! [/quote] Oki! Gonna add ya! A prime drops for a frame thats been here for 3 years so it'll be quite the waiting I reckon.
Gaaming wrote on 2024-01-24 16:50:29:
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2024-01-23 01:49:30:
Gaaming wrote on 2024-01-22 16:32:40:
OMG fellow tenno!!!!I haven’t played in a while but my current mainframe is Kullervo with Nezha as a close second
Kullervo! Honestly I've not seen a warframe without any shields rule that hard, wish he was easier to farm tho.

Yea he goes nutty well worth the grind though also can’t wait for his prime to drop. Yareli’s too for that matter >3 ign is SeoulLich if you’d like to add me!
Oki! Gonna add ya! A prime drops for a frame thats been here for 3 years so it'll be quite the waiting I reckon.

GY8SaZl.png
I only just joined Warframe on Jan 3rd, aka like.. 23 days?

I have the 3 Primes I wanted + Wisp Prime (RNG I guess blessed me) And sped through the New War in like.. 2 and a half hours, which is massively faster than the average person, and now I'm just, like.. completing the starchart.

I currently main Oberon Prime! He's just so fun and fits all of my playstyles into one.

I have the 3 Primes I wanted + Wisp Prime (RNG I guess blessed me) And sped through the New War in like.. 2 and a half hours, which is massively faster than the average person, and now I'm just, like.. completing the starchart.

I currently main Oberon Prime! He's just so fun and fits all of my playstyles into one.
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png
[quote name="AquatexZ" date="2024-01-26 06:51:26" ] I only just joined Warframe on Jan 3rd, aka like.. 23 days? I have the 3 Primes I wanted + Wisp Prime (RNG I guess blessed me) And sped through the New War in like.. 2 and a half hours, which is massively faster than the average person, and now I'm just, like.. completing the starchart. I currently main Oberon Prime! He's just so fun and fits all of my playstyles into one. [/quote] Woah, you got primes fast huh? Did you buy em or farm them during the resurgence?
AquatexZ wrote on 2024-01-26 06:51:26:

Woah, you got primes fast huh? Did you buy em or farm them during the resurgence?

GY8SaZl.png
rhino prime my beloved
i'm a recently returned player enjoying the new update and trying to git gud (arguable success)
rhino prime my beloved
i'm a recently returned player enjoying the new update and trying to git gud (arguable success)
I have been summoned

Started in pandemic until now 3 straight years, yes it's very addicting. Hard and overwhelmed to get at first, but it gets a little easier in the long run and always open wiki while playing. Warframe market is a blessing, trade chat is a curse. Very grindy, no fomo, great f2p monetization through.

I still don't even know who my actual main is: Titania Prime because I hate walls. Nekros Prime and Khora Prime for loot resource farming, Gauss Prime for general exterminate and fissure missions, Vauban Prime for Interception Missions, Ash Prime and Revenant Prime for disruption missions, Mesa Prime for everything, Inaros for Hijack, Limbo because Limbo... so many frames to use for different tilesets lol. Egg drops in here have worse drops than braton / lato vandal (idk just me through)

This is from a LR 4 registered loser

Funny because most of my dragon names have lots of Warframe references in it lol
I have been summoned

Started in pandemic until now 3 straight years, yes it's very addicting. Hard and overwhelmed to get at first, but it gets a little easier in the long run and always open wiki while playing. Warframe market is a blessing, trade chat is a curse. Very grindy, no fomo, great f2p monetization through.

I still don't even know who my actual main is: Titania Prime because I hate walls. Nekros Prime and Khora Prime for loot resource farming, Gauss Prime for general exterminate and fissure missions, Vauban Prime for Interception Missions, Ash Prime and Revenant Prime for disruption missions, Mesa Prime for everything, Inaros for Hijack, Limbo because Limbo... so many frames to use for different tilesets lol. Egg drops in here have worse drops than braton / lato vandal (idk just me through)

This is from a LR 4 registered loser

Funny because most of my dragon names have lots of Warframe references in it lol
EpxpFk0.pngDEG9eQ2.png
[quote name="Pixiel" date="2024-01-28 15:52:24" ] rhino prime my beloved i'm a recently returned player enjoying the new update and trying to git gud (arguable success) [/quote] Ah, neat, y'did the new quests yet? :D
Pixiel wrote on 2024-01-28 15:52:24:
rhino prime my beloved
Ah, neat, y'did the new quests yet? :D

GY8SaZl.png
[quote name="Feri" date="2024-01-23 04:29:49" ] Ayo I was pinged here. Fellow Tenno hello hello. I’ve received the final prime I was missing since I was pinged I’ve also completed all the current quests and am on day 922(?) Currently a Dagath main with Garuda as a VERY close second [/quote] curious, whats ur ign in game?
Feri wrote on 2024-01-23 04:29:49:
Ayo I was pinged here. Fellow Tenno hello hello.

I’ve received the final prime I was missing since I was pinged
I’ve also completed all the current quests and am on day 922(?)
Currently a Dagath main with Garuda as a VERY close second

curious, whats ur ign in game?
EpxpFk0.pngDEG9eQ2.png
1 2 3 4 5