Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] eggs for guardian scrolls!
1 2
@Littlepotato711 @TheMasterGamer yes! sorry for late reply but i've got plenty of eggs still
@Littlepotato711 @TheMasterGamer yes! sorry for late reply but i've got plenty of eggs still
csLZM89.gif
I'll bite, I've got enough scrolls for two eggs right now so I'll send a CR.

I've also got dom discount for the rest of this week so I may be back if you've still got eggs later.
I'll bite, I've got enough scrolls for two eggs right now so I'll send a CR.

I've also got dom discount for the rest of this week so I may be back if you've still got eggs later.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@snej how many do you have left ;o; i'd like to trade for all of them
@snej how many do you have left ;o; i'd like to trade for all of them
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu
you know i hadn't looked before, but it's actually coming down to 'number of scrolls still needed', as opposed to 'eggs remaining'. i'm just gonna hang on to the rest of the extra eggs for now after i finish getting the scrolls.

looks like i'll need 52 to finish changing everybody; that comes out to 13 eggs for you if you do all of 'em
@ladylilitu
you know i hadn't looked before, but it's actually coming down to 'number of scrolls still needed', as opposed to 'eggs remaining'. i'm just gonna hang on to the rest of the extra eggs for now after i finish getting the scrolls.

looks like i'll need 52 to finish changing everybody; that comes out to 13 eggs for you if you do all of 'em
csLZM89.gif
1 2