Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scavenged 2 eggs today
2 unhatched eggs both in lightning, only 15 gathers, does anyone have the numbers on those chances? Should I buy more roundsey tickets today? I might actually win a top prize lol
2 unhatched eggs both in lightning, only 15 gathers, does anyone have the numbers on those chances? Should I buy more roundsey tickets today? I might actually win a top prize lol
gxacNa1.gif
TWO?!
that is insane luck! I don't think there's a way to calculate exact odds since we don't know the odds of a single egg dropping unfortunately, but I'm p sure if we did it'd be an extremely small number
TWO?!
that is insane luck! I don't think there's a way to calculate exact odds since we don't know the odds of a single egg dropping unfortunately, but I'm p sure if we did it'd be an extremely small number
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Lemme some of that luck, I've been trying to scavenge a Nature egg for a hibden task for probably two months now.
Lemme some of that luck, I've been trying to scavenge a Nature egg for a hibden task for probably two months now.
9iqeDz7.png
I could use some of that luck sent my way, I started a mind-numbing challenge yesterday because I don't hate the Coliseum enough yet
I could use some of that luck sent my way, I started a mind-numbing challenge yesterday because I don't hate the Coliseum enough yet
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I hope RNGsus will smile upon you all.

If god has granted me power on this day, far be it from me to snub him through inaction. I'm gonna buy another 500 roundsey tickets.
I hope RNGsus will smile upon you all.

If god has granted me power on this day, far be it from me to snub him through inaction. I'm gonna buy another 500 roundsey tickets.
gxacNa1.gif
licking for luck
licking for luck
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
[quote name="Otterbeans" date="2024-01-25 10:34:29" ] Should I buy more roundsey tickets today? I might actually win a top prize lol [/quote] No, you've clearly exhausted all of your luck in one go with this. XD
Otterbeans wrote on 2024-01-25 10:34:29:
Should I buy more roundsey tickets today? I might actually win a top prize lol

No, you've clearly exhausted all of your luck in one go with this. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Oh my gosh I had the exact same thing happen to me during the last thundercrack! I guess stormcatcher has a few errors on his bonus recipients list... O_O
Oh my gosh I had the exact same thing happen to me during the last thundercrack! I guess stormcatcher has a few errors on his bonus recipients list... O_O
ping me to get my attention
I've been here since launch and that's never happened to me! Your luck is amazing, haha.
I've been here since launch and that's never happened to me! Your luck is amazing, haha.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
@tapestrybeast

if it makes you feel any better I'm just a couple of months behind you, with like a 1 year hiatus somewhere in the middle there, and it's a first for me too lol
@tapestrybeast

if it makes you feel any better I'm just a couple of months behind you, with like a 1 year hiatus somewhere in the middle there, and it's a first for me too lol
gxacNa1.gif