Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL/WL] scrungles + icons!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@mazurkas wolfram, ty for being patient ! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1186884816961011752/1199260831444107324/mazurkas.png[/img]
@mazurkas wolfram, ty for being patient !
mazurkas.png
ZPAIe0J.pngCYjdnzb.pngVSZ8rh4.png
ohhh I love it, thank ya so much!! my little guy :)
ohhh I love it, thank ya so much!! my little guy :)
9.jpg
@Giltine13 dajete! thank u for being so patient orz [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1186884816961011752/1201070052519202836/giltine13.png[/img] with that my queue is finally cleared [emoji=aether sleepy size=1] ill open slots tomorrow for waitlist and a day after for the regular pinglist
@Giltine13 dajete! thank u for being so patient orz
giltine13.png

with that my queue is finally cleared ill open slots tomorrow for waitlist and a day after for the regular pinglist
hellooooo! 5 slots open for scrungles and 3 for icons! going to be pinging just the waitlists for both comm options for now since if everyone responds slots will be filled :)

scrungles: @MoonPhoenix @Eskoniss @itits @Jenjandi @Guardianwolf5

icons: @Schnicklefritz @Jenjandi @rubin

if your username is bolded above, you will be removed from the waitlist if there's no order after 24h!! feel free to request something after that time period though :)

as always pls use the order form when posting/update your claim post with an order form!
hellooooo! 5 slots open for scrungles and 3 for icons! going to be pinging just the waitlists for both comm options for now since if everyone responds slots will be filled :)

scrungles: @MoonPhoenix @Eskoniss @itits @Jenjandi @Guardianwolf5

icons: @Schnicklefritz @Jenjandi @rubin

if your username is bolded above, you will be removed from the waitlist if there's no order after 24h!! feel free to request something after that time period though :)

as always pls use the order form when posting/update your claim post with an order form!
username: Eskoniss
commission type: scrungle
payment type: gems
references: The character I want art of is Leo (the blonde!)
https://toyhou.se/14018480.unnamed-project#66679478 in the outfit depicted in this ref! https://toyhou.se/14018480.unnamed-project#56095843
description: angry eyebrows but a smile for expression! He can be pretty serious, but he's a lovable dork. Everything else is up to you!
extras: sorry I'm still reworking this character a lot, so if any references aren't super clear let me know!!
username: Eskoniss
commission type: scrungle
references: The character I want art of is Leo (the blonde!)
https://toyhou.se/14018480.unnamed-project#66679478 in the outfit depicted in this ref! https://toyhou.se/14018480.unnamed-project#56095843
description: angry eyebrows but a smile for expression! He can be pretty serious, but he's a lovable dork. Everything else is up to you!
extras: sorry I'm still reworking this character a lot, so if any references aren't super clear let me know!!
ePOliyb.png
NjaYK36.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
art_shop_small.png
username: rubin
commission type: icon
references: tomoe
description: i'd like for her to be kind of "mirroring" kanami's icon if that's not too troubling? (as in, head tilted to and looking to our right in contrast to kanami tilting to our left) but anything is alright with me! a snarky expression would be lovely.
extras: n/a
username: rubin
commission type: icon
references: tomoe
description: i'd like for her to be kind of "mirroring" kanami's icon if that's not too troubling? (as in, head tilted to and looking to our right in contrast to kanami tilting to our left) but anything is alright with me! a snarky expression would be lovely.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
heya!! would you be comfortable drawing not really humans? looking to have an icon and (maybe) scrungle for my sona but im not sure if you can do them :') (pretty simple design.... i think)
heya!! would you be comfortable drawing not really humans? looking to have an icon and (maybe) scrungle for my sona but im not sure if you can do them :') (pretty simple design.... i think)
sunflower-lake-20230628113456-2.png
Hoping I can claim a scrungle and icon slot! If I can only have one I'd like the scrungle slot for this time. :3

username: jenjandi
commission type: Scrungle
payment type: gems!
references: Toyhouse and imgur refs (the poses at the very bottom of imgur are for a diff commission)
description: Kvenka is a happy herbo so I'd like for her to be happy/smiling/grinning. I'd also like her in her main armor if possible, but if you are vibing with her sunsoul outfit that works too. Feel free to simplify as much as needed but if you do include her shoulder armor, just make sure her hair is in front of it (bc the model refs clip like there's no tomorrow lol).
extras: Just lemme know if you have any questions!

commission type: Icon
references: My dnd monk Tec
description: I'd love if he either looks a little bit nervous/worried/shy or if you want to make him happy he can be smiling shyly and a little blushy.

Thanks again so much!
Hoping I can claim a scrungle and icon slot! If I can only have one I'd like the scrungle slot for this time. :3

commission type: Scrungle
references: Toyhouse and imgur refs (the poses at the very bottom of imgur are for a diff commission)
description: Kvenka is a happy herbo so I'd like for her to be happy/smiling/grinning. I'd also like her in her main armor if possible, but if you are vibing with her sunsoul outfit that works too. Feel free to simplify as much as needed but if you do include her shoulder armor, just make sure her hair is in front of it (bc the model refs clip like there's no tomorrow lol).
extras: Just lemme know if you have any questions!

commission type: Icon
references: My dnd monk Tec
description: I'd love if he either looks a little bit nervous/worried/shy or if you want to make him happy he can be smiling shyly and a little blushy.

Thanks again so much!
rNFdvrL.png Join me on Twitch!
hey, hoping to claim 2 fanart scrungle slots! forms below. also want to ask how youd feel about a gijinka comm with loose references (no full bodies & main ref is furry form) but not relevant to these.

username: itits.
commission type: scrungle.
payment type: gems.
references: sam.
description: no major expression preference, specifically dressed similarly to this outfit.
extras: n/a.

references: dean.
description: no major expression preference, specifically dressed similarly to this outfit.
hey, hoping to claim 2 fanart scrungle slots! forms below. also want to ask how youd feel about a gijinka comm with loose references (no full bodies & main ref is furry form) but not relevant to these.

references: sam.

references: dean.
Untitled207.png
tiff/etc. 20s. autistic. dog. tma. avi dragon.
V7wUqxW.pngrUoKR6y.png
@Eskoniss oo! would be happy to do this! would you like me to draw his bangs as well or his hair swept back? either way, itll just be 300g :>

@rubin ty, their dynamic seems so fun oohh! totally cool with that concept, will do my best >:> 400g!

@cottonmarsh hiya!! they have a super cool design, i can give it my best shot since it's not too complicated ! feel free to post again with forms if youre still interested ^^

@Jenjandi np you can claim both! ive never drawn a wow chara before so this will be fun :>> the herbo picture is so good lol. this wld be 300+400, so 700g!

@itits youre my first fanart request! hope its ok i dont know too much about spn haha, but happy to do this! if you have any clearer images of their outfits that would be great, but i can also work with that img. these would be 600g! for the other request, feel free to pm me and we can work it out there ^_^
@Eskoniss oo! would be happy to do this! would you like me to draw his bangs as well or his hair swept back? either way, itll just be 300g :>

@rubin ty, their dynamic seems so fun oohh! totally cool with that concept, will do my best >:> 400g!

@cottonmarsh hiya!! they have a super cool design, i can give it my best shot since it's not too complicated ! feel free to post again with forms if youre still interested ^^

@Jenjandi np you can claim both! ive never drawn a wow chara before so this will be fun :>> the herbo picture is so good lol. this wld be 300+400, so 700g!

@itits youre my first fanart request! hope its ok i dont know too much about spn haha, but happy to do this! if you have any clearer images of their outfits that would be great, but i can also work with that img. these would be 600g! for the other request, feel free to pm me and we can work it out there ^_^
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18