Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help me dress this pretty coatl?
hi there! (forgive typos im on monile rn) i have this rly unique coatl that i dobt even know where to begin to dress him.. i know there r some items in the ballpark of his colors (copper armor) but i havent managed to make it work just yet... any inspo/advice/ideas would be super helpful!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92026171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/920262/92026171_350.png[/img][/url]
hi there! (forgive typos im on monile rn)
i have this rly unique coatl that i dobt even know where to begin to dress him.. i know there r some items in the ballpark of his colors (copper armor) but i havent managed to make it work just yet... any inspo/advice/ideas would be super helpful!!!
92026171_350.png

max
they/them
fr+0
omg he is so gorgeous! I'm in love with that color combo especially with his tert!

I had a go at dressing him, didn't end up as well as I'd hoped but maybe you'll get some ideas..?
fabian
omg he is so gorgeous! I'm in love with that color combo especially with his tert!

I had a go at dressing him, didn't end up as well as I'd hoped but maybe you'll get some ideas..?
fabian
i LOVE his colors! they're super unique and striking, but harmonious enough to reign it in! i might actually come back and try making more outfits, these colors are really fun to work with :D

fabian-wind

fabian-apocalypse

it's unfortunate that he's not a wind dragon; his colors are perfect for it. i went with a sort of windy theme in the first one anyways. there are a surprising amount of mask items that work with his color scheme, more than the two i put here. i really like him wearing masks.

if you want a more armored look, then copper armor is probably the way to go, but it's rly late so i didn't get around to testing that in this outfit sesh. best of luck to finding something you like! he really is oddly beautiful!
i LOVE his colors! they're super unique and striking, but harmonious enough to reign it in! i might actually come back and try making more outfits, these colors are really fun to work with :D

fabian-wind

fabian-apocalypse

it's unfortunate that he's not a wind dragon; his colors are perfect for it. i went with a sort of windy theme in the first one anyways. there are a surprising amount of mask items that work with his color scheme, more than the two i put here. i really like him wearing masks.

if you want a more armored look, then copper armor is probably the way to go, but it's rly late so i didn't get around to testing that in this outfit sesh. best of luck to finding something you like! he really is oddly beautiful!
@rhypsodos @camosnek OMG i love all of these outfits.. im definitely gonna combine a lot of these elements into an outfit.. thank you so much!!!!!
@rhypsodos @camosnek OMG i love all of these outfits.. im definitely gonna combine a lot of these elements into an outfit.. thank you so much!!!!!

max
they/them
fr+0