Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | soft quitting, almost everything for CS
Hi all <3

I've had a blast during my time on FR. I only recently got back into playing, but I've been juggling several online games plus my new job, and it's starting to take its toll on me. I realized I need to cut back on my screen time and get better sleep, and I decided to stick to playing CS as it's less of a time commitment.

I'm planning on keeping a few of my sentimental favorite dragons, but the rest (in my selling tab) are all available. I will take any and all CS offers. I also have around 700kT and 200g, plus nocturne eggs and familiars. I also have some hibden items -- lmk what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it.

Send me a pm for my CS username. I'm looking for anything on my WL, but I'd be willing to take anything rare+ even if it's not on my WL.

Thank you all!
Hi all <3

I've had a blast during my time on FR. I only recently got back into playing, but I've been juggling several online games plus my new job, and it's starting to take its toll on me. I realized I need to cut back on my screen time and get better sleep, and I decided to stick to playing CS as it's less of a time commitment.

I'm planning on keeping a few of my sentimental favorite dragons, but the rest (in my selling tab) are all available. I will take any and all CS offers. I also have around 700kT and 200g, plus nocturne eggs and familiars. I also have some hibden items -- lmk what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it.

Send me a pm for my CS username. I'm looking for anything on my WL, but I'd be willing to take anything rare+ even if it's not on my WL.

Thank you all!
@stardragonsquid
what is your CS username btw?
@stardragonsquid
what is your CS username btw?
wMXAg3w.png oQlTGMl.png
My CS is the same as here if you’d like to give it a look and send me a trade.

Looking at eggs and currency, valuing 6C$ as 1g and using charts for rough pet prices. Can do items too.
My CS is the same as here if you’d like to give it a look and send me a trade.

Looking at eggs and currency, valuing 6C$ as 1g and using charts for rough pet prices. Can do items too.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
My CS name is the same as on here too! Everything is up for grabs in exchange for noc eggs :D
My CS name is the same as on here too! Everything is up for grabs in exchange for noc eggs :D
hi, just a question, what's cs??
ezinian
.·:*¨à¼ºà¼»¨*:·.
Hello I have 700 C$ I can trade for stuff :)
Hello I have 700 C$ I can trade for stuff :)
4xn43c.png
[quote name="ezinian" date="2024-01-19 13:40:54" ] hi, just a question, what's cs?? [/quote] Chicken Smoothie!
ezinian wrote on 2024-01-19 13:40:54:

Chicken Smoothie!