Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That sentence outside of FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Wooloo" date="2024-1-20 12:11:06" ] [font=century gothic]"Hmm, I need to sell off these skins soon." [/quote]
Wooloo wrote on 2024-1-20 12:11:06:
"Hmm, I need to sell off these skins soon."
2uq3ZkE.png
“You need to go back in the soup.”
“You need to go back in the soup.”
[quote]I need to make more sludge.[/quote]
Quote:
I need to make more sludge.
A lot from my various fandragon bios alone: [quote]I spent at least 140kt, 20g, and a Rally to make a fandragon of a character from my current hyperfixation, which is a game that has not been officially released/localized outside of Japan. I am very proud of myself.[/quote] [quote]No quotes, so 1 like=1 hug for this sad boi[/quote] [quote]I'm not sorry for the familiar[/quote] [quote]I'm pretty sure there's an actual line from him where he says he's a being of pure energy, I think I can get away with making his pixel dragon representation trans.[/quote] From three different bios: [quote] She got self-isekaied. TLDR: Self-isekai 2: Electric Boogaloo [s]Self-isekai 3: Why does this keep happening?[/s][/quote] Back to singles: [quote]It's like this dude was meant to be a JSAB fandragon.[/quote] [quote]You're the one who's going to test my patience and break my funds so you can have a themed familiar, so you're the one who will track my progress with said familiar[/quote] [quote]Triple shot of pain intensifies[/quote] [quote]Okay, this is the second fandragon I have hatched from this one specific dragon. Both have been the right genders and had special eyes, too.[/quote] [quote]Edgy/punk fire birb[/quote]
A lot from my various fandragon bios alone:
Quote:
I spent at least 140kt, 20g, and a Rally to make a fandragon of a character from my current hyperfixation, which is a game that has not been officially released/localized outside of Japan. I am very proud of myself.
Quote:
No quotes, so 1 like=1 hug for this sad boi
Quote:
I'm not sorry for the familiar
Quote:
I'm pretty sure there's an actual line from him where he says he's a being of pure energy, I think I can get away with making his pixel dragon representation trans.
From three different bios:
Quote:
She got self-isekaied.
TLDR: Self-isekai 2: Electric Boogaloo
Self-isekai 3: Why does this keep happening?
Back to singles:
Quote:
It's like this dude was meant to be a JSAB fandragon.
Quote:
You're the one who's going to test my patience and break my funds so you can have a themed familiar, so you're the one who will track my progress with said familiar
Quote:
Triple shot of pain intensifies
Quote:
Okay, this is the second fandragon I have hatched from this one specific dragon. Both have been the right genders and had special eyes, too.
Quote:
Edgy/punk fire birb
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
[quote=GarlordianRising]You should have been white![/quote] When you're breeding dragons for your OCs lol Also applies to my custom progen to reflect his character's white paint job. I made him ice. [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1]
GarlordianRising wrote:
You should have been white!

When you're breeding dragons for your OCs lol
Also applies to my custom progen to reflect his character's white paint job. I made him ice.
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
[quote name="Vanshira" date="2023-12-15 06:34:46" ] If I don't get rid of this kid before he grows up, I'm throwing him in the Coliseum for a while and then he gets to meet God [/quote] This is always how I explain exalting to non-players LOL. Kid gets bought for cheap, thrown in the basement until it grows, trained, then meets God. I get concerned looks, but let them think I'm deranged! I'm having FUN!
Vanshira wrote on 2023-12-15 06:34:46:
If I don't get rid of this kid before he grows up, I'm throwing him in the Coliseum for a while and then he gets to meet God

This is always how I explain exalting to non-players LOL. Kid gets bought for cheap, thrown in the basement until it grows, trained, then meets God.

I get concerned looks, but let them think I'm deranged! I'm having FUN!
JOuQ1Pe.png
My favorite is and will always be "I just sniped a peacock"
My favorite is and will always be "I just sniped a peacock"
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
Sacrificing children you bought to the gods isn't profitable, try waiting for them to grow first, then train them to fight and sacrifice them afterwards
Sacrificing children you bought to the gods isn't profitable, try waiting for them to grow first, then train them to fight and sacrifice them afterwards
whgj.png
"One of them is standing up and the other one is flying. Which one is the male?"

Explaining the breed poses to my dad, who is unfamiliar with Flight Rising.
"One of them is standing up and the other one is flying. Which one is the male?"

Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="KingVulture" date="2024-01-22 00:50:57" ] "One of them is standing up and the other one is flying. Which one is the male?" Explaining the breed poses to my dad, who is unfamiliar with Flight Rising. [/quote] the fact that i immedietyl know which breed your talking about [emoji=skydancer size=1]
KingVulture wrote on 2024-01-22 00:50:57:

the fact that i immedietyl know which breed your talking about
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7