Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Been feeling distant.
It’s hard to explain but I haven’t been logging on every day to do dailies, and really only been feeding my dragons when I see they’re low.

I don’t want to drop Flight Rising because I’m feeling disconnected, but I feel as the years go on my interest in it has been pushed to the side.

I used to log on, do everything I could possibly do, then lurk on the forums absentmindedly. Have I just gotten bored? Burn-out? I’m not sure.

Any advice?
It’s hard to explain but I haven’t been logging on every day to do dailies, and really only been feeding my dragons when I see they’re low.

I don’t want to drop Flight Rising because I’m feeling disconnected, but I feel as the years go on my interest in it has been pushed to the side.

I used to log on, do everything I could possibly do, then lurk on the forums absentmindedly. Have I just gotten bored? Burn-out? I’m not sure.

Any advice?
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
yeahhh i think its a burnout, ive taken multiple breaks and come back, maybe drop it for a week or two and come back to it if you feel like it
yeahhh i think its a burnout, ive taken multiple breaks and come back, maybe drop it for a week or two and come back to it if you feel like it
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
Sounds like you're starting to get burned out to me.
Take a break! Your dragons will always be there for you.
Or, just ignore your dailies entirely for a bit. Come up with a new project, maybe browse the AH for any neat G1s with palettes you like and scry them, come up with lore for your clan/dragons (if you haven't already), take a crack at making some art for fun.
Sounds like you're starting to get burned out to me.
Take a break! Your dragons will always be there for you.
Or, just ignore your dailies entirely for a bit. Come up with a new project, maybe browse the AH for any neat G1s with palettes you like and scry them, come up with lore for your clan/dragons (if you haven't already), take a crack at making some art for fun.
def sounds like burnout.

it's ok to take breaks! long ones, even. i've taken like 8 months before. coming back after a vacation is always fun because then you get to catch up on new releases, re-evaluate your lair, etc... both of which are things that can help reignite the spark. :)
def sounds like burnout.

it's ok to take breaks! long ones, even. i've taken like 8 months before. coming back after a vacation is always fun because then you get to catch up on new releases, re-evaluate your lair, etc... both of which are things that can help reignite the spark. :)
dont be afraid to take time off! I disappeared for a few years and thought i wasnt going to come back at some point but ive been very invigorated since notn which is nice. I used to just check announcement posts and not do anything else

Fr is very forgiving in terms of coming and going, my personal advice is to go with the mood your feeling
dont be afraid to take time off! I disappeared for a few years and thought i wasnt going to come back at some point but ive been very invigorated since notn which is nice. I used to just check announcement posts and not do anything else

Fr is very forgiving in terms of coming and going, my personal advice is to go with the mood your feeling
wuvThtJ.png
Just step away for a bit. I took a "little" 4 year long break and came back last year. It was such a great refresher, I love this game more than I ever did before. And you're not gonna miss out on anything that you can't get later
Just step away for a bit. I took a "little" 4 year long break and came back last year. It was such a great refresher, I love this game more than I ever did before. And you're not gonna miss out on anything that you can't get later
2bgI4Xg.gifmxenhns.gifrmmbLQR.gif
Thanks for the advice, everyone. I’ll be sure to take a break^^ you’re all probably right and it’d do me some good just to step away.
Thanks for the advice, everyone. I’ll be sure to take a break^^ you’re all probably right and it’d do me some good just to step away.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY