Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli drop troubles
Hi yall, I am trying to grind in the coli for drops for my hibernal den but I have been having the hardest time getting any of the drops I need. I know sometimes these things take work, but is there like a trick to it? I've been grinding for weeks for just the training grounds drops and making really poor progress. Any help yall have would be so welcome!
Hi yall, I am trying to grind in the coli for drops for my hibernal den but I have been having the hardest time getting any of the drops I need. I know sometimes these things take work, but is there like a trick to it? I've been grinding for weeks for just the training grounds drops and making really poor progress. Any help yall have would be so welcome!
oAalRQG.gif
unfortunately rng is just rng. it's a running joke that the site knows what you want and refuses to give it to you.
unfortunately rng is just rng. it's a running joke that the site knows what you want and refuses to give it to you.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I was worried someone would say that [emoji=aether sad size=1] thank you for giving me some reassurance that it wasn't something i was doing wrong haha
I was worried someone would say that thank you for giving me some reassurance that it wasn't something i was doing wrong haha
oAalRQG.gif
@dragongirl123 Unfortunately, there is no trick. Especially for rare drops like Crimson Emperor or Death's Head Stag... I know I bought those 2 in the Auction House, because I was not going to spend my whole life farming the Training Fields for them.

Not much you can do with those rare drops. You either grind for them or buy them on the Auction House.

For more common drops though, you can ask other users for help in the giveaways forum! I have a gifting thread linked in my signature that you can use to try getting some help, for example! ^^)/
@dragongirl123 Unfortunately, there is no trick. Especially for rare drops like Crimson Emperor or Death's Head Stag... I know I bought those 2 in the Auction House, because I was not going to spend my whole life farming the Training Fields for them.

Not much you can do with those rare drops. You either grind for them or buy them on the Auction House.

For more common drops though, you can ask other users for help in the giveaways forum! I have a gifting thread linked in my signature that you can use to try getting some help, for example! ^^)/
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
@dragongirl123 You could definitely improve your odds by upping your battle per minute rate. Drops come down to how often you win battles so winning them faster will get you more drops for the time you put in. Check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364#post_3046364]EeveeDream's Updated Dragon Leveling Guide[/url] for stats that will help. Right now your dragons are hitting like they're L2-4 so your speed is barely better than when you started out. [item=tincture of dissolution] is the item you need to reset a dragon's stats or you could start over with a new team.
@dragongirl123

You could definitely improve your odds by upping your battle per minute rate. Drops come down to how often you win battles so winning them faster will get you more drops for the time you put in.

Check out EeveeDream's Updated Dragon Leveling Guide for stats that will help. Right now your dragons are hitting like they're L2-4 so your speed is barely better than when you started out.

Tincture of Dissolution is the item you need to reset a dragon's stats or you could start over with a new team.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
What all do you need? I have plenty of spares, I can help you out!
What all do you need? I have plenty of spares, I can help you out!
she/they
My advice is slowly casually grind during fest events, and when it comes to NOTN stick a few hours in each day sell all your chests and eggs and buy through all your tasks.

I completed 150+ tasks this NOTN all the horrible scroll, baldwin scroll, eggs, expensive pieces of apparel etc.
My advice is slowly casually grind during fest events, and when it comes to NOTN stick a few hours in each day sell all your chests and eggs and buy through all your tasks.

I completed 150+ tasks this NOTN all the horrible scroll, baldwin scroll, eggs, expensive pieces of apparel etc.
ebaFkRs.gif
Thank you everyone for your incredible help! I really appreciate everyone's comments so much
Thank you everyone for your incredible help! I really appreciate everyone's comments so much
oAalRQG.gif