Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Hunter's Bane Mutations (Six Limbs)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
can confirm i've got my copy! [img]https://imgur.com/a/DRdyeGz[/img] note: dont know whats up with sending images, unless im doing something wrong, trust me on that!
can confirm i've got my copy!
[img]https://imgur.com/a/DRdyeGz[/img]

note: dont know whats up with sending images, unless im doing something wrong, trust me on that!
gothorita.gif
@MissleDuck Thanks for confirming! You put the webpage url there, it needs to be an image link, like a .png :)
@MissleDuck Thanks for confirming! You put the webpage url there, it needs to be an image link, like a .png :)
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
Big update on the original post! I unfortunately lost the lineart for the original Six Limbs (I altered it without creating a backup first), so if I do decide to do alternate color runs for it, it will look slightly different, more 'refined', if you will. I can't update the original three to match the new style either, otherwise I would. Maybe FR will add such a possibility in the future :) I'm hoping to turn this thread into a more general skin/accent thread, provided I can come up with enough ideas. And I promise, they won't be 100% banescales! [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
Big update on the original post!

I unfortunately lost the lineart for the original Six Limbs (I altered it without creating a backup first), so if I do decide to do alternate color runs for it, it will look slightly different, more 'refined', if you will. I can't update the original three to match the new style either, otherwise I would. Maybe FR will add such a possibility in the future :)

I'm hoping to turn this thread into a more general skin/accent thread, provided I can come up with enough ideas. And I promise, they won't be 100% banescales!

ifGjLLQ.png
Cool! Will you be starting an official pinglist for the shop? Id like to sign up :>
Cool! Will you be starting an official pinglist for the shop? Id like to sign up :>
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
@Hazardousfish Yep! I was going to, but then I remembered that FR added a pinglist feature which I never really looked into so I have no idea how it works, but I definitely will check it out :)

EDIT: Created one, it's on the post below main, where GASP used to be. I hope I copied the correct widget :D
@Hazardousfish Yep! I was going to, but then I remembered that FR added a pinglist feature which I never really looked into so I have no idea how it works, but I definitely will check it out :)

EDIT: Created one, it's on the post below main, where GASP used to be. I hope I copied the correct widget :D

ifGjLLQ.png
@Panarow You were on the pinglist for reruns of black & yellow, I'm pinging you now because I have made an official pinglist and will be getting rid of the old one, so sign up for the new one if you are still interested :) It's unlikely that I'll be doing reruns anytime soon as they took really long to fill up, but if enough people are interested, I'll still do it, the accents are not fully retiring. Reprints are also available at all times!

Also, if GASP just got pinged twice, sorry about that - I don't remember if editing a message with @ usernames pings people or not!
@Panarow You were on the pinglist for reruns of black & yellow, I'm pinging you now because I have made an official pinglist and will be getting rid of the old one, so sign up for the new one if you are still interested :) It's unlikely that I'll be doing reruns anytime soon as they took really long to fill up, but if enough people are interested, I'll still do it, the accents are not fully retiring. Reprints are also available at all times!

Also, if GASP just got pinged twice, sorry about that - I don't remember if editing a message with @ usernames pings people or not!

ifGjLLQ.png
Awesome dude thanks for the ping! Please give me a slot for both colors please ^^
Awesome dude thanks for the ping! Please give me a slot for both colors please ^^
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Just a heads up, the Six Limbs trilogy had a few modifications made to them:

Most notably, the original shadow layer is now darker.

As for the Dual Bane series, there have been complications with approval, but since I am away from home for the holidays, I am going to postpone the edits until January. Once it's been approved and printed, I will start doing custom recolors and maybe making variations of it for other breeds with a similar gimmick. Hopefully things go smoothly :)
Just a heads up, the Six Limbs trilogy had a few modifications made to them:

Most notably, the original shadow layer is now darker.

As for the Dual Bane series, there have been complications with approval, but since I am away from home for the holidays, I am going to postpone the edits until January. Once it's been approved and printed, I will start doing custom recolors and maybe making variations of it for other breeds with a similar gimmick. Hopefully things go smoothly :)

ifGjLLQ.png
[center]@pinglist-13843 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90316334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/903164/90316334_350.png[/img][/center] Dual Bane has finally been approved! It took me multiple attempts and the final result had to be tweaked a little, but I'm now able to start taking commissions. Check the first post for details! Future plans: Probably going to draw accents following the Dual theme but for different breeds, all of which will have custom recolors available. As for the Six Limbs saga, the Angelic Bane skin will likely be the last banescale skin/accent I'll be making that derives from the OG Six Limbs. That doesn't mean I won't be doing reprints or recolors of the older runs if there's enough interest!

Dual Bane has finally been approved! It took me multiple attempts and the final result had to be tweaked a little, but I'm now able to start taking commissions. Check the first post for details!

Future plans: Probably going to draw accents following the Dual theme but for different breeds, all of which will have custom recolors available. As for the Six Limbs saga, the Angelic Bane skin will likely be the last banescale skin/accent I'll be making that derives from the OG Six Limbs. That doesn't mean I won't be doing reprints or recolors of the older runs if there's enough interest!

ifGjLLQ.png
@TheHunterZ

Omg Dual Bane is amazing; I def plan on getting one or two versions done; do you have an end timer on it? I dont quite have the cash for a blueprint at the moment.
@TheHunterZ

Omg Dual Bane is amazing; I def plan on getting one or two versions done; do you have an end timer on it? I dont quite have the cash for a blueprint at the moment.
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11