Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Zendesk Questions & Issues (Resolved)
1 2
@aequorin Yes, I have! Funnily enough I haven’t cleared most of my emails / history as far back as 2015. According to what I can find on my end: I receive automated messages from stormlight when I make gem purchases, attempt to make a new zendesk account, and, have a copy of my automated response from my last recorded ticket from 2015. I have nothing blocked, and there isn’t anything in my spam. So, there shouldn’t be anything preventing it from coming into my inbox on my end as far as I can see.

To add, I utilize other websites that use zendesk services and I also receive emails from them with no issue.
@aequorin Yes, I have! Funnily enough I haven’t cleared most of my emails / history as far back as 2015. According to what I can find on my end: I receive automated messages from stormlight when I make gem purchases, attempt to make a new zendesk account, and, have a copy of my automated response from my last recorded ticket from 2015. I have nothing blocked, and there isn’t anything in my spam. So, there shouldn’t be anything preventing it from coming into my inbox on my end as far as I can see.

To add, I utilize other websites that use zendesk services and I also receive emails from them with no issue.
Chron / Chris | they/them | Fr+3
> > THE CHRONICLED HATCHERY < <
> > Sunbeam Ruins < <
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@Chronicles, thank you! We've got our own test accounts, so we'll go through our internal process to confirm it's not on our end and then reach out if we think it might on the end-user side. If you're receiving automations from other sites using Zendesk, it's like something in our settings. Thank you for the heads up!
@Chronicles, thank you! We've got our own test accounts, so we'll go through our internal process to confirm it's not on our end and then reach out if we think it might on the end-user side. If you're receiving automations from other sites using Zendesk, it's like something in our settings. Thank you for the heads up!
@Chronicles, when you have a moment, can you try updating your profile picture again? Please and thank you!
@Chronicles, when you have a moment, can you try updating your profile picture again? Please and thank you!
@aequorin Aha! There we go! I see the option to change it now! Thank you so, so much for looking into this! Truly felt like I’d been gaslighting myself with a feature that somehow didn’t exist hahaha. I knew it had to be possible given that I’d had an icon there to begin with.

Thank you again!
@aequorin Aha! There we go! I see the option to change it now! Thank you so, so much for looking into this! Truly felt like I’d been gaslighting myself with a feature that somehow didn’t exist hahaha. I knew it had to be possible given that I’d had an icon there to begin with.

Thank you again!
Chron / Chris | they/them | Fr+3
> > THE CHRONICLED HATCHERY < <
> > Sunbeam Ruins < <
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
:O its blank still
:O its blank still
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
@Zombiehugs

Chronicles' profile picture isn't blank; it's Nico who is wearing Marva's Invisibility Cloak and a few other items layered so that only a dot appears in the profile picture.
@Zombiehugs

Chronicles' profile picture isn't blank; it's Nico who is wearing Marva's Invisibility Cloak and a few other items layered so that only a dot appears in the profile picture.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Omg I feel dumb.
@Nightwind

Omg I feel dumb.
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
1 2