Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Collecting Glass Animals
1 2
aand open! still fixing links hehe

editing to note: if there is an interest in a pinglist lmk! and ofc feel free to post any skins i havent listed yet! ive yet to go properly thru the database myself to find more so i kno im missing quite a few
aand open! still fixing links hehe

editing to note: if there is an interest in a pinglist lmk! and ofc feel free to post any skins i havent listed yet! ive yet to go properly thru the database myself to find more so i kno im missing quite a few
fd253ae57993e633a70d82f15244c80a9b28ba1f.gif
@Phrauge i would love a pinglist :) i'll sub to the thread for now but if you ever make one ill sub
@Phrauge i would love a pinglist :) i'll sub to the thread for now but if you ever make one ill sub
3delmj.png
this is the most oddly specific post in existence and somehow it is 10000% relevant to my interests :') i would absolutely adore a pinglist for this, im so interested to see all the ones that exist!! i have a few GA-related fandragons already so i'm super hopeful some of these skins might fit them, it would be perfect :'D
this is the most oddly specific post in existence and somehow it is 10000% relevant to my interests :') i would absolutely adore a pinglist for this, im so interested to see all the ones that exist!! i have a few GA-related fandragons already so i'm super hopeful some of these skins might fit them, it would be perfect :'D
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
Found ya one (: Have it in my hoard (and soon to finally be on a project)

Found ya one (: Have it in my hoard (and soon to finally be on a project)

new-sig.png
this is awesome + you are the only one on this site who understands me + I would love a pinglist
this is awesome + you are the only one on this site who understands me + I would love a pinglist
I
I
I
they/them
skins & accents
Oooh I'd also love a pinglist!
Oooh I'd also love a pinglist!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
I inadvertently made a skin called Leafling once upon a time, but it had nothing to do with Glass Animals.

There is also Loopy Leafling that might flesh out the number of skins you need to collect, not sure if it's intended to be a reference or not:

It's also okay if these don't count! I just saw the name of the album and was like hmm.
I inadvertently made a skin called Leafling once upon a time, but it had nothing to do with Glass Animals.

There is also Loopy Leafling that might flesh out the number of skins you need to collect, not sure if it's intended to be a reference or not:

It's also okay if these don't count! I just saw the name of the album and was like hmm.
@Parad0xxy @Despot @Cosmological
pinging those who didn't mention subbing to this thread & wanted a pinglist!
ALRIGHT so given the interest a pinglist has been made! I'll probably only be pinging for any big changes to the thread (ie the incoming facelift or (manifesting) an album drop) as im not sure what else TO ping for....... unless someone like drops an entire skin series for a song again (also manifesting) LOL. we'll figure that out later
@Parad0xxy @Despot @Cosmological
pinging those who didn't mention subbing to this thread & wanted a pinglist!
ALRIGHT so given the interest a pinglist has been made! I'll probably only be pinging for any big changes to the thread (ie the incoming facelift or (manifesting) an album drop) as im not sure what else TO ping for....... unless someone like drops an entire skin series for a song again (also manifesting) LOL. we'll figure that out later
@Windows98 THANK UUU!! i'd love to see the project when u finish if you didnt mind hehe!!
@Windows98 THANK UUU!! i'd love to see the project when u finish if you didnt mind hehe!!
@Desnik thank u for pointing these out! Since they don't seem to be GA specific I won't be listing them but theyre both lovely!!
@Desnik thank u for pointing these out! Since they don't seem to be GA specific I won't be listing them but theyre both lovely!!
1 2