Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | mobile scrolling issue
I dont know if this is a bug with the site or with my phone but lately when im on mobile, about 20% of the time, I can't scroll on lists such as the list of dragons for making a coliseum team. Does anyone have insight on this?
I dont know if this is a bug with the site or with my phone but lately when im on mobile, about 20% of the time, I can't scroll on lists such as the list of dragons for making a coliseum team. Does anyone have insight on this?
fb49f1c619ab9b8d050f09a0aed801c2bc07fe2c.gif
I just experienced this too. I'm on tablet, and I had to completely close the tab and reopen FR to get scroll to work again. Idk, what caused it, but I was moving dragons from my hibernation den to my lair when it started.
I just experienced this too. I'm on tablet, and I had to completely close the tab and reopen FR to get scroll to work again. Idk, what caused it, but I was moving dragons from my hibernation den to my lair when it started.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
Oh, I get this a lot! I usually just close the tab and open a new one and try again and it works. Thought it was just me haha
Oh, I get this a lot! I usually just close the tab and open a new one and try again and it works. Thought it was just me haha
UwUnl7O.png