Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bloodlines, my greatest enemy [UPDATE]
1 2
Cheeky Update Bump
Cheeky Update Bump
good luck!
good luck!
Yeah, I had this happen to me too. I learned my lesson as well. It still doesn't mean that it will hurt less, tho. [emoji=eliminate size=1]
Yeah, I had this happen to me too. I learned my lesson as well. It still doesn't mean that it will hurt less, tho.
ZPHN6ju.png
OH, one of the Auraboas is a hatchie I produced! Sorry it didn't work out at first, but since I see you're working on unrelated bloodlines, I wish you the best of luck!!

I had something like this happen with my project pair too. Bought a female, turns out she was related.. had to search for a fitting male :')
OH, one of the Auraboas is a hatchie I produced! Sorry it didn't work out at first, but since I see you're working on unrelated bloodlines, I wish you the best of luck!!

I had something like this happen with my project pair too. Bought a female, turns out she was related.. had to search for a fitting male :')
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
Ooo, this gives me a fun idea of getting a few obsidian XXY breeding pairs where the tert is on opposite sides of the color wheel and put out fun random ones, that are hopefully not related to pre-existing XXYs of that combo.
Ooo, this gives me a fun idea of getting a few obsidian XXY breeding pairs where the tert is on opposite sides of the color wheel and put out fun random ones, that are hopefully not related to pre-existing XXYs of that combo.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I've done the same thing. Different breeds, years between their ages, poured in a bunch of gems to gene them up the BLAM too closely related. Y_Y
I've done the same thing. Different breeds, years between their ages, poured in a bunch of gems to gene them up the BLAM too closely related. Y_Y
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
1 2