Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i'm going to cry
1 2
[center]why. why should i suffer like this.[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FJ9fUFJ.png[/img][/center]
why. why should i suffer like this.
FJ9fUFJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
[i][b]screams[/b][/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sg6q9wu.png[/img]
screams
sg6q9wu.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
Would you like a friend to share some research notes? :D
Would you like a friend to share some research notes? :D
If you want some research notes I have more than enough ^-^
If you want some research notes I have more than enough ^-^
@Deathwing831 great yes
@Deathwing831 great yes
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
It has come to my attention that i have NO idea how research notes work, but I helped where I can!
It has come to my attention that i have NO idea how research notes work, but I helped where I can!
[quote name="Midnightdragon2" date="2024-01-18 10:49:33" ] It has come to my attention that i have NO idea how research notes work, but I helped where I can! [/quote] thanks thanks thanks!!!! i'm feeling weird now because i've used to think that this things are impossible to waste all, but somehow it happened,,,,,
Midnightdragon2 wrote on 2024-01-18 10:49:33:
thanks thanks thanks!!!!

i'm feeling weird now because i've used to think that this things are impossible to waste all, but somehow it happened,,,,,
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
rip but honestly i'm just impressed you managed to use them all, i get lazy after i finish all the plots once.
rip but honestly i'm just impressed you managed to use them all, i get lazy after i finish all the plots once.

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
Oh, this happens to me all the time... You get used to it~
Oh, this happens to me all the time... You get used to it~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
[quote name="nebulaRust" date="2024-01-18 10:56:09" ] rip but honestly i'm just impressed you managed to use them all, i get lazy after i finish all the plots once. [/quote] i always digged because it's free cool genes and brewing material, but looks like i should now get used to dig normally...
nebulaRust wrote on 2024-01-18 10:56:09:

i always digged because it's free cool genes and brewing material, but looks like i should now get used to dig normally...
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
1 2