Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fest ('14-'16) Skins/Accents 20% off
Hey there! Trying to get rid of these because I haven't touched them in ages. Selling for ~20% off LAH. Treasure or gems are okay. I may be interested in other items or trades just ask!

Hey there! Trying to get rid of these because I haven't touched them in ages. Selling for ~20% off LAH. Treasure or gems are okay. I may be interested in other items or trades just ask!

ysj71i5.pngGP81TkL.png
bop
bop
ysj71i5.pngGP81TkL.png
There's a copy of Fishtivities on the AH for 35g right now, would you accept 28g?
There's a copy of Fishtivities on the AH for 35g right now, would you accept 28g?
♥ Infinite Raffle ♥ - Round #5 ends 11/30
@koinuko sounds great! I'm sending a CRs now
@koinuko sounds great! I'm sending a CRs now
ysj71i5.pngGP81TkL.png
boop
boop
ysj71i5.pngGP81TkL.png
Looking at: Leaflace (245)
Splash (95kt on LAH)
Rainbow Fins (120g)
Soul Gems (125kt)
Tender Grasp (250g)

I'd have to pay for half of them now and half of them when I get more money, but I'd be absolutely willing if you will!
Looking at: Leaflace (245)
Splash (95kt on LAH)
Rainbow Fins (120g)
Soul Gems (125kt)
Tender Grasp (250g)

I'd have to pay for half of them now and half of them when I get more money, but I'd be absolutely willing if you will!
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
@kirathekat great! Would you prefer to buy some now and then come back. Or just buy them all at once later? I can hold them either way!
@kirathekat great! Would you prefer to buy some now and then come back. Or just buy them all at once later? I can hold them either way!
ysj71i5.pngGP81TkL.png
boop
boop
ysj71i5.pngGP81TkL.png