Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | (D3) Method To Madness Discussion
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
I'm not getting as much done as I wanted to so I'm mainly doing deeper reads on the people I'm more neutral on @tytration a good amount of responses in the first bit of the game but it's petered out to flavour analysis and fluff recently. [quote name="tytration" date="2024-01-12 18:35:32" ] On the topic of thetowers, I think I'm going to be voting for him today, mostly because he's the strongest sus so far from my POV, and they haven't said a word. Although this could be a silencing ability, I'm not too willing to bet on it and retract a vote because of it, but it could be something to keep in mind :thinking: Although I don't feel particularly sure of what I'm doing, I'm still going to be placing a vote on thetowers because I don't see a better candidate with the time we have left [/quote] and i'll not lie, I do squint at this as looking rather like bussing after not having a whole lot to say about many people in general and then being one of the last to vote
I'm not getting as much done as I wanted to so I'm mainly doing deeper reads on the people I'm more neutral on

@tytration

a good amount of responses in the first bit of the game but it's petered out to flavour analysis and fluff recently.
tytration wrote on 2024-01-12 18:35:32:
On the topic of thetowers, I think I'm going to be voting for him today, mostly because he's the strongest sus so far from my POV, and they haven't said a word. Although this could be a silencing ability, I'm not too willing to bet on it and retract a vote because of it, but it could be something to keep in mind :thinking:
Although I don't feel particularly sure of what I'm doing, I'm still going to be placing a vote on thetowers because I don't see a better candidate with the time we have left

and i'll not lie, I do squint at this as looking rather like bussing after not having a whole lot to say about many people in general and then being one of the last to vote
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
I feel good about snippity and luftschloss at this time so they won't be in my deeper dives unless i find a reason or the time
I feel good about snippity and luftschloss at this time so they won't be in my deeper dives unless i find a reason or the time
She/her
Wishlist
*kicks thread*

do somethin
*kicks thread*

do somethin
She/her
Wishlist
anyway, @winterprism is my strongest scumlean currently so that's where my vote is going
anyway, @winterprism is my strongest scumlean currently so that's where my vote is going
She/her
Wishlist
Yeah. I'm going to be keeping my vote on Winter unless something drastic happens in the last 4 hours.
Yeah. I'm going to be keeping my vote on Winter unless something drastic happens in the last 4 hours.
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
[quote name="autumnseas" date="2024-01-15 17:52:01" ] i’m glad the day’s been extended because i still haven’t figured out a vote. via process of elimination (people excluded based on something proven about their role, town read on someone based on how they’re interacting with others in the thread, and that i dont want to vote for someone who just got here LMAO) the people i’m looking at most are leremis, ty, winter, and spider, but i don’t really have a strong enough sus on any of them to put forward a vote rn. [/quote] updated (after one day and not much activity in thread. but i did some considering.) thoughts i feel better about spider seeing spiri say their claims/info about role match up with what they know / was feeling better about their posts in general before the roleblock info, and i think despite my hangups about the d2 vote scenario none of the logic leremis is using in analysis feels off to me (some of it / pushing for activity might read differently in the context of elimination but i’m willing to wait on that for now) so i’m looking most at ty and winter atm. i think the former has school rn so i’d want to see more thoughts from her before voting decisively (i need to stop leaving my votes and actions until the very last minute… bad habit…). winter i’m struggling a bit to read because most of her reasoning/suspicions doesn’t feel unusual or inconsistent with her other posts so far (except maybe putting more suspicion on me after a different reaction d2, which feels kind of like a strange change of opinion, but i also feel worried i’m biased when analyzing this part LMAO) but i would probably feel more comfortable voting her than ty atm. i definitely don't want to skip a vote today (for one thing, very curious if the alignment reveal ethereal will extend to future flips...)
autumnseas wrote on 2024-01-15 17:52:01:
i’m glad the day’s been extended because i still haven’t figured out a vote. via process of elimination (people excluded based on something proven about their role, town read on someone based on how they’re interacting with others in the thread, and that i dont want to vote for someone who just got here LMAO) the people i’m looking at most are leremis, ty, winter, and spider, but i don’t really have a strong enough sus on any of them to put forward a vote rn.
updated (after one day and not much activity in thread. but i did some considering.) thoughts i feel better about spider seeing spiri say their claims/info about role match up with what they know / was feeling better about their posts in general before the roleblock info, and i think despite my hangups about the d2 vote scenario none of the logic leremis is using in analysis feels off to me (some of it / pushing for activity might read differently in the context of elimination but i’m willing to wait on that for now) so i’m looking most at ty and winter atm. i think the former has school rn so i’d want to see more thoughts from her before voting decisively (i need to stop leaving my votes and actions until the very last minute… bad habit…). winter i’m struggling a bit to read because most of her reasoning/suspicions doesn’t feel unusual or inconsistent with her other posts so far (except maybe putting more suspicion on me after a different reaction d2, which feels kind of like a strange change of opinion, but i also feel worried i’m biased when analyzing this part LMAO) but i would probably feel more comfortable voting her than ty atm. i definitely don't want to skip a vote today (for one thing, very curious if the alignment reveal ethereal will extend to future flips...)
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+0
Didn't get a chance to check on fr until now but wanna confirm before day ends that I did place a vote on Winter as well earlier today
Didn't get a chance to check on fr until now but wanna confirm before day ends that I did place a vote on Winter as well earlier today
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
[quote name="@Leremis" date="2024-01-15 20:11:13" ] [quote name="Ambrose" date="2024-01-12 20:06:07" ] the lack of will and makes this elim feel painfully uninformative [/quote] when will @/ambrose return from war [/quote] now :) im doing a crash reading but i have no votes placed atm due to Not Having Been Here. let me see if I cant do a quick buzz through the thread before EOD also for everyone asking (not sure if anyone has asked) I jailed marketplace last night, which may not be informative at all given the, uh, sub in? it looks like?
@Leremis wrote on 2024-01-15 20:11:13:
Ambrose wrote on 2024-01-12 20:06:07:
the lack of will and makes this elim feel painfully uninformative

when will @/ambrose return from war

now :)

im doing a crash reading but i have no votes placed atm due to Not Having Been Here. let me see if I cant do a quick buzz through the thread before EOD

also for everyone asking (not sure if anyone has asked) I jailed marketplace last night, which may not be informative at all given the, uh, sub in? it looks like?

jvTgQEX.png
@Leremis @Luftschloss @Cattington @snippity @Marketplace @Ambrose @ArtMajor @SpiderQueen8 @autumnseas @winterprism

day is being extended for an indefinite amount of time, most likely ~12-15 hours. tytration is being subbed out and I'm not posting eod until we have a proper sub-in. I'll be giving night extra time in order to compensate for this.

I'm sorry for all the delays, thank you for your patience. it seems like it's been a rough one right now.
@Leremis @Luftschloss @Cattington @snippity @Marketplace @Ambrose @ArtMajor @SpiderQueen8 @autumnseas @winterprism

day is being extended for an indefinite amount of time, most likely ~12-15 hours. tytration is being subbed out and I'm not posting eod until we have a proper sub-in. I'll be giving night extra time in order to compensate for this.

I'm sorry for all the delays, thank you for your patience. it seems like it's been a rough one right now.
1DKhf3D.png
I got the flu shot and I think it's finally hitting, so sorry if I sound a bit disorganized. My original pressure vote on Winter is staying for now, since I did say my read of her has shifted back to neutral (due to the possibility of an inexperienced maf) and I'm comfortable eliminating her.

--

Best of luck to tytration, and I hope everything works out well for you + your family!
I got the flu shot and I think it's finally hitting, so sorry if I sound a bit disorganized. My original pressure vote on Winter is staying for now, since I did say my read of her has shifted back to neutral (due to the possibility of an inexperienced maf) and I'm comfortable eliminating her.

--

Best of luck to tytration, and I hope everything works out well for you + your family!
05qhES2.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41