Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Updated Dragon Leveling Guide!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
for waterway you can very easily grind it at level 16 if you have both ambushes and eliminate in a team of three just know you need to scratch most enemies twice before you can eliminate so an unlucky dodge without a crit can cause some problems. but due to the 20% extra exp i got from being level 16 i found that area worth the little bit of extra effort it took
I hope this helps those of you who read this
for waterway you can very easily grind it at level 16 if you have both ambushes and eliminate in a team of three just know you need to scratch most enemies twice before you can eliminate so an unlucky dodge without a crit can cause some problems. but due to the 20% extra exp i got from being level 16 i found that area worth the little bit of extra effort it took
I hope this helps those of you who read this
What is fodder
What is fodder
a lot of things about me~
YMPbu9R.pngFemale (Pastel pink)She/Her (Red)Straight (Pink heart)TeTaMBl.pngzMfdW1P.pngZuBLVsz.pngYHPKhPJ.pngQUIpVFE.pngsNuSVZA.pngEB9jVcQ.pngOxwmib1.pngAuRGr1F.pngrI18gRz.pngqhK4FYS.pngmWCEbQu.pngWFpPzZn.pngoaolHwW.png07SnpMi.pngkHBaXec.pngF10c885.pngLGvol4P.png09k9uZv.pngk3PfQGk.pngpiL5tLz.pngqeWy3Ik.pngO6cEDNG.pngomKpPgG.pngFcevfEX.pngUhnDhXp.png
@lunarstarclan Dragons which you acquire for the sole purpose of leveling & exalting :) Usually, the very cheapest you can grab off the auction house (though many people breed their own)
@lunarstarclan Dragons which you acquire for the sole purpose of leveling & exalting :) Usually, the very cheapest you can grab off the auction house (though many people breed their own)
1205.png 2024 DRAGON CENSUS
NEST NETWORK
Check bounty status
Free cauldron!
@wishbonewarren thank you! :]
@wishbonewarren thank you! :]
a lot of things about me~
YMPbu9R.pngFemale (Pastel pink)She/Her (Red)Straight (Pink heart)TeTaMBl.pngzMfdW1P.pngZuBLVsz.pngYHPKhPJ.pngQUIpVFE.pngsNuSVZA.pngEB9jVcQ.pngOxwmib1.pngAuRGr1F.pngrI18gRz.pngqhK4FYS.pngmWCEbQu.pngWFpPzZn.pngoaolHwW.png07SnpMi.pngkHBaXec.pngF10c885.pngLGvol4P.png09k9uZv.pngk3PfQGk.pngpiL5tLz.pngqeWy3Ik.pngO6cEDNG.pngomKpPgG.pngFcevfEX.pngUhnDhXp.png
@TheBestiary pinging myself so I don't lose this
@TheBestiary pinging myself so I don't lose this
This might be a silly question but can any of these builds be used for farming in all of the venues? Or is it better to have multiple teams? Which builds are better for farming? Or should I just use the guide on the venues?

Sorry if that's a lot of questions.
This might be a silly question but can any of these builds be used for farming in all of the venues? Or is it better to have multiple teams? Which builds are better for farming? Or should I just use the guide on the venues?

Sorry if that's a lot of questions.
@DiamondKoi
A pair of Shattered Cannons (133STR) and 1 healer is the most versatile combination you can have!

-Both fighters can grind nearly every venue on their own
-The healer helps them in Golem Workshop, the one venue they would struggle with
-The fighters can be used to level dragons in the leveling venues (either together or as a single dragon [see THIS build])

Let me know if you have any other clarifying questions! ^^
@DiamondKoi
A pair of Shattered Cannons (133STR) and 1 healer is the most versatile combination you can have!

-Both fighters can grind nearly every venue on their own
-The healer helps them in Golem Workshop, the one venue they would struggle with
-The fighters can be used to level dragons in the leveling venues (either together or as a single dragon [see THIS build])

Let me know if you have any other clarifying questions! ^^
I'm starting with a new lair after making mistakes, so this has been crazy helpful! Just finished leveling my first 3 dragons from 1 to 25 together!
I'm starting with a new lair after making mistakes, so this has been crazy helpful! Just finished leveling my first 3 dragons from 1 to 25 together!
For 4. Leveling Both at the Same Time, can someone explain the process of the actual fighting to me in a bit more detail? I'm new here and have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to the coliseum lol
For 4. Leveling Both at the Same Time, can someone explain the process of the actual fighting to me in a bit more detail? I'm new here and have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to the coliseum lol
[quote name="Serpensavis" date="2024-02-04 20:29:46" ] For 4. Leveling Both at the Same Time, can someone explain the process of the actual fighting to me in a bit more detail? I'm new here and have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to the coliseum lol [/quote] @Serpensavis I have not used the exact method in question, but I level two fodder dragons at the same time (usually in the Mire) all the time. It sounds like the same thing, except instead of stopping and exalting the fodder dragons at level 6-7, you continue raising one of them all the way to level 25, then sell it. For the dragon you plan to sell, it looks like the guidance is to put points in vitality--basically, health--to help it take extra hits. (I would worry about this devaluing the dragon when you sell it, because it needs a tincture to reset stats, but I'm also picky about what dragons I will buy.) In order to do this, you'll need one "trainer" dragon that's level 25 with Rally & Eliminate. You ideally want to start off on a group of mage enemies. First turn you'll use Rally, then Scratch until the enemies are dead. Around the 6th Scratch or so you should have enough to Eliminate any remaining enemies. From the next round onwards, you can do Rally on your first move, then Eliminate to one hit KO everything. If you don't have a level 25 trainer dragon, you can either raise one yourself (what I did, but it's slow), pay someone to level one for you, or buy a fully trained one that already has Eliminate. The third option tends to be the cheapest. Some people will also loan out their level 25s to help newbies get started; check your flight forum.
Serpensavis wrote on 2024-02-04 20:29:46:
@Serpensavis I have not used the exact method in question, but I level two fodder dragons at the same time (usually in the Mire) all the time. It sounds like the same thing, except instead of stopping and exalting the fodder dragons at level 6-7, you continue raising one of them all the way to level 25, then sell it. For the dragon you plan to sell, it looks like the guidance is to put points in vitality--basically, health--to help it take extra hits. (I would worry about this devaluing the dragon when you sell it, because it needs a tincture to reset stats, but I'm also picky about what dragons I will buy.)

In order to do this, you'll need one "trainer" dragon that's level 25 with Rally & Eliminate. You ideally want to start off on a group of mage enemies. First turn you'll use Rally, then Scratch until the enemies are dead. Around the 6th Scratch or so you should have enough to Eliminate any remaining enemies. From the next round onwards, you can do Rally on your first move, then Eliminate to one hit KO everything.

If you don't have a level 25 trainer dragon, you can either raise one yourself (what I did, but it's slow), pay someone to level one for you, or buy a fully trained one that already has Eliminate. The third option tends to be the cheapest. Some people will also loan out their level 25s to help newbies get started; check your flight forum.
Art by Drytil
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20