Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is the Coli down?
1 2
I've been pretty absent for a while so am not 100% caught up on news. Hoping I'm just a lil' dumb and missed something important that explains it all haha.
I can't see any forum posts or anouncements for it though?

When I opened up console to clear cache (since clearing cache usualy fixes just about any problem XD) it said something like "the server has returned 503 (service not available)"
Is the coli actualy closed for now or have I just messed up somehow?
I've been pretty absent for a while so am not 100% caught up on news. Hoping I'm just a lil' dumb and missed something important that explains it all haha.
I can't see any forum posts or anouncements for it though?

When I opened up console to clear cache (since clearing cache usualy fixes just about any problem XD) it said something like "the server has returned 503 (service not available)"
Is the coli actualy closed for now or have I just messed up somehow?
Happy pride-month y'all
@PhazeParsnip have you tried logging out of your account and back in?
@PhazeParsnip have you tried logging out of your account and back in?
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Wisdum Thanks for the advice :)

I just tried it, no luck :(

I've also tried the "safe-mode" link and relaunching/updating my browser.
@Wisdum Thanks for the advice :)

I just tried it, no luck :(

I've also tried the "safe-mode" link and relaunching/updating my browser.
Happy pride-month y'all
Update! I did ANOTHER cache clear and now everything works :) for some reason the frist one didn't take XD

Thanks for the help!
Update! I did ANOTHER cache clear and now everything works :) for some reason the frist one didn't take XD

Thanks for the help!
Happy pride-month y'all
Another update: It broke down again before I made it into any venue or battle. Further cache clears and reloggs have been ineffective :(
Another update: It broke down again before I made it into any venue or battle. Further cache clears and reloggs have been ineffective :(
Happy pride-month y'all
@phazeparsnip
could you give a little more information? the following information would be helpful:

- device type (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile)
- operating system
- browser
- which browser extensions you are using (including ad blocker if you have one)
- are you using ethernet, wifi, or mobile data

additionally, check the following:

- are any device updates pending? if on desktop or laptop, make sure to check for optional updates as well. if on tablet or mobile, check the app/play store for app updates.
- if you are using ethernet, check that your cable isn't loose
- if you are using wifi, check your connection for hiccups, and if it is unstable, restart your router or modem
@phazeparsnip
could you give a little more information? the following information would be helpful:

- device type (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile)
- operating system
- browser
- which browser extensions you are using (including ad blocker if you have one)
- are you using ethernet, wifi, or mobile data

additionally, check the following:

- are any device updates pending? if on desktop or laptop, make sure to check for optional updates as well. if on tablet or mobile, check the app/play store for app updates.
- if you are using ethernet, check that your cable isn't loose
- if you are using wifi, check your connection for hiccups, and if it is unstable, restart your router or modem
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko Thank you for the super helpfull checklist :)

I'm on desktop, Windows 11 and google chrome. All of them uppdated recently

Ethernet conection seems stable, all measurements report back good with no major package loss or delays.

I usualy do not use any pluggins BUT i recently got one called "tab for a cause" wich could be a likely culprit! I'll try dissabling it and see if that solves it.
@LouckyKoneko Thank you for the super helpfull checklist :)

I'm on desktop, Windows 11 and google chrome. All of them uppdated recently

Ethernet conection seems stable, all measurements report back good with no major package loss or delays.

I usualy do not use any pluggins BUT i recently got one called "tab for a cause" wich could be a likely culprit! I'll try dissabling it and see if that solves it.
Happy pride-month y'all
@phazeparsnip
I think I know what might be going on. if it isn't "tab for a cause", it's probably an ad related issue.
since you don't have an ad blocker, you may be encountering the Adobe ads that have been a nuisance recently. these ads either slow down or completely freeze the site (for most people they freeze the page completely), which would explain why the site is throwing errors when it tries to load the coliseum.

Chrome has been annoying about ad blockers lately, especially on Windows 11, so try switching to Firefox and installing Ublock Origin. if the problem is ad related, having Ublock Origin should solve it.
@phazeparsnip
I think I know what might be going on. if it isn't "tab for a cause", it's probably an ad related issue.
since you don't have an ad blocker, you may be encountering the Adobe ads that have been a nuisance recently. these ads either slow down or completely freeze the site (for most people they freeze the page completely), which would explain why the site is throwing errors when it tries to load the coliseum.

Chrome has been annoying about ad blockers lately, especially on Windows 11, so try switching to Firefox and installing Ublock Origin. if the problem is ad related, having Ublock Origin should solve it.
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
Uninstalled all extensions and did a third cache clear and relogg for good measure. Still a blank page :/ sidebars and site menues load just fine on the sides, it's so strange [emoji=aether sad size=1]
Uninstalled all extensions and did a third cache clear and relogg for good measure. Still a blank page :/ sidebars and site menues load just fine on the sides, it's so strange
Happy pride-month y'all
@phazeparsnip
okay, this is going to sound really stupid, but;
do this in this exact order: log out. clear cache. close browser. reopen browser. log in.
sometimes a cache clear doesn't take properly without restarting the browser.
@phazeparsnip
okay, this is going to sound really stupid, but;
do this in this exact order: log out. clear cache. close browser. reopen browser. log in.
sometimes a cache clear doesn't take properly without restarting the browser.
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
1 2