Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your “Toxic” Player Trait
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
I have bred permas
I have bred permas
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
who very regularly picks up completely unexceptional fodder-floor xyz's with messy offspring lists and proceeds to sink thousands of gems into changing every single aspect of them? this girl

coming back to drag myself again bc i forgot: i have twelve pages of saved morphology scries and every single one of them has a keysmash name. i absolutely cannot tell them apart
who very regularly picks up completely unexceptional fodder-floor xyz's with messy offspring lists and proceeds to sink thousands of gems into changing every single aspect of them? this girl

coming back to drag myself again bc i forgot: i have twelve pages of saved morphology scries and every single one of them has a keysmash name. i absolutely cannot tell them apart
tumblr_pm57dgUmg91x46ojxo8_250.png iii
calypso
she/her
fr +2
> wants to be a lore lair.
-> writers block.. canon lore.. help!
> thought about being a mono skydancer lair at one point?
> i get ridiculously attached to my dragons! i don't like to exalt and feel bad for the unnamed dragons that i have exalted before.
-> i still check and see who has my hatchlings/ex permas that i somehow was able to give away?
> suddenly became interested in G1s yet don't have the funds to complete them so they're stocking up in my projects tab :')
> wants to be a lore lair.
-> writers block.. canon lore.. help!
> thought about being a mono skydancer lair at one point?
> i get ridiculously attached to my dragons! i don't like to exalt and feel bad for the unnamed dragons that i have exalted before.
-> i still check and see who has my hatchlings/ex permas that i somehow was able to give away?
> suddenly became interested in G1s yet don't have the funds to complete them so they're stocking up in my projects tab :')
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
I only- after like, six years, brewed my first bog egg. I hadn't had it unlocked until like 3 months ago. That's how little I use Baldwin
I only- after like, six years, brewed my first bog egg. I hadn't had it unlocked until like 3 months ago. That's how little I use Baldwin
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I cannot have a favorite, it switches constantly so I just usually have a designated pfp dragon

A bazillion projects, all the time, all costing me like 3kg each
I cannot have a favorite, it switches constantly so I just usually have a designated pfp dragon

A bazillion projects, all the time, all costing me like 3kg each
I've spent over a million gems on eggs trying to hatch a triple obsidian and STILL I haven't managed it 7 years later.
I've spent over a million gems on eggs trying to hatch a triple obsidian and STILL I haven't managed it 7 years later.
i will be so passionate about a dragon im working on but ill forget about them in a few days... i think it's just because i can't feel attached to things at all and i frequently change stuff (gotta love being indecisive) but oh boy does it happen a lot [emoji=aether deadpan size=1] [size=2]and then their appearance begins bothering me and it only gets worse from there[/size]
i will be so passionate about a dragon im working on but ill forget about them in a few days... i think it's just because i can't feel attached to things at all and i frequently change stuff (gotta love being indecisive) but oh boy does it happen a lot

and then their appearance begins bothering me and it only gets worse from there
ZcrsSbC.png
i impulse buy dragons and spend thousands of gems geneing them to my liking

then hate them 2 months down the road and exalt them
i impulse buy dragons and spend thousands of gems geneing them to my liking

then hate them 2 months down the road and exalt them
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
What money? I need it for gene projects.

And not always g1s either.
What money? I need it for gene projects.

And not always g1s either.
lik2pA1X.jpg
-My dragons don't have individual lore, though I have an overall concept for how my lair functions 'lore-wise.' As my dragons don't exist in the world of Flight Rising, but are instead simply the physical representation of data which is stored in a metaphysical location.

-My dragons will never be fed, I have too many to do it consistently and I'd rather use all of my gathering turns for getting particular items I need for swipp trades

-I have more than 80 work in progress G1 projects, and my most recently completed projects took me over 2 years to gene and dress up ;-;

-I obsess over having the best fan dragons possible (not compared to other peoples, but just for myself)- I really want them to be the best representations of the characters they can be, while also being nice aesthetically and I will throw all of my treasure and gems at them to do that ;-;

-I don't give most of my G1's tertiary genes, I think they just don't need them (I see them more as an optional accent where it's needed, rather than a must-have)

-I buy MP genes and apparel from the AH because I’m impatient and not bothered to wait for restocks
-My dragons don't have individual lore, though I have an overall concept for how my lair functions 'lore-wise.' As my dragons don't exist in the world of Flight Rising, but are instead simply the physical representation of data which is stored in a metaphysical location.

-My dragons will never be fed, I have too many to do it consistently and I'd rather use all of my gathering turns for getting particular items I need for swipp trades

-I have more than 80 work in progress G1 projects, and my most recently completed projects took me over 2 years to gene and dress up ;-;

-I obsess over having the best fan dragons possible (not compared to other peoples, but just for myself)- I really want them to be the best representations of the characters they can be, while also being nice aesthetically and I will throw all of my treasure and gems at them to do that ;-;

-I don't give most of my G1's tertiary genes, I think they just don't need them (I see them more as an optional accent where it's needed, rather than a must-have)

-I buy MP genes and apparel from the AH because I’m impatient and not bothered to wait for restocks
seGmw74.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23