Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite snake morph!
I have been working at a zoo for a little bit now and have been spending a lot more time with our snakes. My manager and I have been debating our favorite morphs so let me know yours! I think mine is clown ball pythons.
I have been working at a zoo for a little bit now and have been spending a lot more time with our snakes. My manager and I have been debating our favorite morphs so let me know yours! I think mine is clown ball pythons.
Frankly I prefer wild types or localities and have only gotten more jaded about morphs as the years go by. But even I have to admit that some still tempt me… specifically hypermel and anery longicauda, axanthic bullsnakes, and ghost Honduran milksnakes. I have a thing for black and white contrast.

Edit: Forgot about pied mussurana, the truest black and white of them all. The anery longi is still #1 though.
Frankly I prefer wild types or localities and have only gotten more jaded about morphs as the years go by. But even I have to admit that some still tempt me… specifically hypermel and anery longicauda, axanthic bullsnakes, and ghost Honduran milksnakes. I have a thing for black and white contrast.

Edit: Forgot about pied mussurana, the truest black and white of them all. The anery longi is still #1 though.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I'm not super involved in the snake community anymore, but I used to have a little snow morph corn snake and I adored her. It's such a gorgeous coloration! [img]https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-g64jf8ws/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/975/1879/coral_pink_snow__69839.1493758068.jpg[/img] This isn't her, it's just an example of what they look like!
I'm not super involved in the snake community anymore, but I used to have a little snow morph corn snake and I adored her. It's such a gorgeous coloration!
coral_pink_snow__69839.1493758068.jpg
This isn't her, it's just an example of what they look like!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
i really love ghost boa constrictors
i really love ghost boa constrictors
i love all the super funky hognoses, but the snows and lavenders are my favorite. i also like cinnamon, banana and cinnamon banana ball pythons, i just wish people would stop breeding super cinnamons when they KNOW they have horrid issues. also not a snake but i LOVE wero beardies
i love all the super funky hognoses, but the snows and lavenders are my favorite. i also like cinnamon, banana and cinnamon banana ball pythons, i just wish people would stop breeding super cinnamons when they KNOW they have horrid issues. also not a snake but i LOVE wero beardies
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Normals, personally! I love my normal turd python even though he's hard to spot.
Normals, personally! I love my normal turd python even though he's hard to spot.
I like sunglow boas and lavender retics. They're gorgeous!
I like sunglow boas and lavender retics. They're gorgeous!
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
*yells* MONSOOOOOOON I love the squigglyness and then the nice contours
*yells* MONSOOOOOOON I love the squigglyness and then the nice contours
3CzU47G.png
I was looking for a snake thread! I have two corns, a king, and a ball python. I want another ball so badly but I have to wait until summer and we've moved. My current is albino, not sure what I want yet. I just want to see everyones cute snakes!
I was looking for a snake thread! I have two corns, a king, and a ball python. I want another ball so badly but I have to wait until summer and we've moved. My current is albino, not sure what I want yet. I just want to see everyones cute snakes!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3