Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | (D3) Method To Madness Discussion
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41
LOCKDOWN!

No more posts or votes will be accepted.

It'll be short flavor today, I'm not feeling very well...

@Leremis @Luftschloss @thetower @Cattington @snippity @Marketplace @Ambrose @ArtMajor @SpiderQueen8 @autumnseas @tytration @winterprism
LOCKDOWN!

No more posts or votes will be accepted.

It'll be short flavor today, I'm not feeling very well...

@Leremis @Luftschloss @thetower @Cattington @snippity @Marketplace @Ambrose @ArtMajor @SpiderQueen8 @autumnseas @tytration @winterprism
1DKhf3D.png
fighting for my LIFE to get signal before eotd omg. i did place a vote on thetower because i think it makes the most sense; i feel like a silencer along with a bunch of other action blocking roles would be kind of overkill and therefore unlikely, so if that is a thing i think it would probably be spiri, BUT the claimed target of that doesn't make a lot of sense and we'd have a pretty obvious next target if we found out he was town so i don't think that's likely.

@tytration quick response: 1) i can still actively give people potatoes so it's not like being visited was my only chance and 2) it would be significantly worse for my chances of winning to get voted out based on a vague explanation
fighting for my LIFE to get signal before eotd omg. i did place a vote on thetower because i think it makes the most sense; i feel like a silencer along with a bunch of other action blocking roles would be kind of overkill and therefore unlikely, so if that is a thing i think it would probably be spiri, BUT the claimed target of that doesn't make a lot of sense and we'd have a pretty obvious next target if we found out he was town so i don't think that's likely.

@tytration quick response: 1) i can still actively give people potatoes so it's not like being visited was my only chance and 2) it would be significantly worse for my chances of winning to get voted out based on a vague explanation
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+0
NIGHT 2

Rinse and repeat, the day is the same as the last. No one seems to have gotten any sleep, eyebags heavy in the harsh light of the trial room.

Votes are done quickly, and in silence, as multiple people hang their head in misery.

Those who spoke up before are even silent, a pick being fiddled with between deft fingers, a second with hands dusting down a skirt while a blue plus sign peeks out from her bag, and now, another with a large case leaning up against their trial stand.

Occasionally, almost everyone feels like they're seeing double of someone, but they can't particularly put their fingers on it.

Mononeko hums and haws from her now-physical spot in front of the large screen, a timer ticking down once again behind her. The timer stops, and a loud alarm blares.

Again, as before, the votes count one by one upon the screen. Ding. Ding. Ding.

The color drains from one person's face.

“WELL WELL WELL MINAMI! IT SEEMS YOU COULDNT BEND BACKWARDS OUT OF THIS VOTE!” Mononeko cackles, grabbing someone's wrist- Minami’s, assumedly- as she drags him toward the center of the trial stands before quickly leaping away to hit a lever.

YOUTA MINAMI HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY!

Minami is raised up, up, up onto a high pedestal with a thin stick base, the lights in the trial room somehow dimming and flashing into spotlights that focus just on him. Below, nonsensically, you can see a pit of vipers, piranhas, sharp objects, crocodiles, you name it! His only escape is across a thin tightrope to a second platform with a rapidly enclosing wall, meant to crush anything between its two sides.

Minami, in quick time, steels himself, running expertly across the rope and avoiding all obstacles and creatures thrown his way.

Mononeko still stands, grinning as the spotlight follows him. She doesn't seem concerned as he reaches the end, throwing his arm out as balance, first foot hitting the other side.

The wall closes swiftly on his arm, Minami screaming in agony as it's crushed, causing him to lose his footing. The wall opens again, releasing his arm as he falls into the pit of malice below.

Mononeko starts clapping, before looking at everyone else and frowning. “Sheesh, not even a single clap from mew people? Tough crowd.”

I will no longer be providing the flavor clue count. Just know that there are some in this post.

Night 2 has now begun. Please get all relevant actions in by 1900 FR time on January 13th

8 thetower: Luftschloss, Cattington, Snippity, Ambrose, ArtMajor, autumnseas, tytration, Winterprism

No vote: Leremis, thetower, SpiderQueen8, Marketplace

2 Definitely Real CeaselessWatcher Votes: Polybius0147, ChaoticPotato

thetower has been executed. They were Youta Minami, the Ultimate Acrobat

they did not leave a will.

PLAYERS
@Leremis @Luftschloss @thetower @Cattington @snippity @EmberTheSkywing @Marketplace @Ambrose @ArtMajor @SpiderQueen8 @autumnseas @tytration @winterprism

SUBS
@Beheaded @TastyPastry @StormDreamer @Storia

SPECS
@Polybius0147 @Phanerozoic @AwkwardTrash @ShinyDecidueye @SillyFilly @Scorisyn @Xcscientist @dandelionfires @ChaoticPotato @CreatorsDilemma @RaccoonusDoodus @THEplayer2
NIGHT 2

Rinse and repeat, the day is the same as the last. No one seems to have gotten any sleep, eyebags heavy in the harsh light of the trial room.

Votes are done quickly, and in silence, as multiple people hang their head in misery.

Those who spoke up before are even silent, a pick being fiddled with between deft fingers, a second with hands dusting down a skirt while a blue plus sign peeks out from her bag, and now, another with a large case leaning up against their trial stand.

Occasionally, almost everyone feels like they're seeing double of someone, but they can't particularly put their fingers on it.

Mononeko hums and haws from her now-physical spot in front of the large screen, a timer ticking down once again behind her. The timer stops, and a loud alarm blares.

Again, as before, the votes count one by one upon the screen. Ding. Ding. Ding.

The color drains from one person's face.

“WELL WELL WELL MINAMI! IT SEEMS YOU COULDNT BEND BACKWARDS OUT OF THIS VOTE!” Mononeko cackles, grabbing someone's wrist- Minami’s, assumedly- as she drags him toward the center of the trial stands before quickly leaping away to hit a lever.

YOUTA MINAMI HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY!

Minami is raised up, up, up onto a high pedestal with a thin stick base, the lights in the trial room somehow dimming and flashing into spotlights that focus just on him. Below, nonsensically, you can see a pit of vipers, piranhas, sharp objects, crocodiles, you name it! His only escape is across a thin tightrope to a second platform with a rapidly enclosing wall, meant to crush anything between its two sides.

Minami, in quick time, steels himself, running expertly across the rope and avoiding all obstacles and creatures thrown his way.

Mononeko still stands, grinning as the spotlight follows him. She doesn't seem concerned as he reaches the end, throwing his arm out as balance, first foot hitting the other side.

The wall closes swiftly on his arm, Minami screaming in agony as it's crushed, causing him to lose his footing. The wall opens again, releasing his arm as he falls into the pit of malice below.

Mononeko starts clapping, before looking at everyone else and frowning. “Sheesh, not even a single clap from mew people? Tough crowd.”

I will no longer be providing the flavor clue count. Just know that there are some in this post.

Night 2 has now begun. Please get all relevant actions in by 1900 FR time on January 13th

8 thetower: Luftschloss, Cattington, Snippity, Ambrose, ArtMajor, autumnseas, tytration, Winterprism

No vote: Leremis, thetower, SpiderQueen8, Marketplace

thetower has been executed. They were Youta Minami, the Ultimate Acrobat

they did not leave a will.

PLAYERS
@Leremis @Luftschloss @thetower @Cattington @snippity @EmberTheSkywing @Marketplace @Ambrose @ArtMajor @SpiderQueen8 @autumnseas @tytration @winterprism

SUBS
@Beheaded @TastyPastry @StormDreamer @Storia

SPECS
@Polybius0147 @Phanerozoic @AwkwardTrash @ShinyDecidueye @SillyFilly @Scorisyn @Xcscientist @dandelionfires @ChaoticPotato @CreatorsDilemma @RaccoonusDoodus @THEplayer2
1DKhf3D.png
updating post please check back in 5 minutes

edit: updated
updating post please check back in 5 minutes

edit: updated
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="CeaselessWatcher" date="2024-01-12 19:29:05" ] 2 Definitely Real CeaselessWatcher Votes: Polybius0147, ChaoticPotato [/quote] well
CeaselessWatcher wrote on 2024-01-12 19:29:05:
well
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+0
No will huh.
---
Before I leave for today, I'm going to answer the misc. questions.

1. Flavor of my roleblock being weird:
I really have no idea how else you are supposed to roleblock with a violin so I don't get why its suspicious.

2. Two roleblockers being weird:
@artmajor didn't you host a game where the exact same combo of town jailer + town trad. roleblocker was used? It's definitely not a never seen before combo. I feel that with 1 of the claimed roleblocking abilities being a combo of protect + roleblock, there is enough variety.

3. Eliming an inactive player:
I have tried to talk with TheTower on 2 separate occasions before D2, so I could get a better read. Both attempts weren't answered. Since they have been apparently posting, I don't feel to bad.
No will huh.
---
Before I leave for today, I'm going to answer the misc. questions.

1. Flavor of my roleblock being weird:
I really have no idea how else you are supposed to roleblock with a violin so I don't get why its suspicious.

2. Two roleblockers being weird:
@artmajor didn't you host a game where the exact same combo of town jailer + town trad. roleblocker was used? It's definitely not a never seen before combo. I feel that with 1 of the claimed roleblocking abilities being a combo of protect + roleblock, there is enough variety.

3. Eliming an inactive player:
I have tried to talk with TheTower on 2 separate occasions before D2, so I could get a better read. Both attempts weren't answered. Since they have been apparently posting, I don't feel to bad.
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
No will [quote name="CeaselessWatcher" date="2024-01-12 19:29:05" ] 2 Definitely Real CeaselessWatcher Votes: Polybius0147, ChaoticPotato [/quote] ALSO WHAT IS THIS LMAO [quote name="CeaselessWatcher" date="2024-01-12 19:29:05" ] Those who spoke up before are even silent, a pick being fiddled with between deft fingers, hands dusting down a skirt white a blue plus sign peeks out from her bag, and now, another with a large case leaning up against their trial stand. [/quote] Definitely feels like a medic/doctor of sorts, in line with Day 2's flavor post
No will

ALSO WHAT IS THIS LMAO
Those who spoke up before are even silent, a pick being fiddled with between deft fingers, hands dusting down a skirt white a blue plus sign peeks out from her bag, and now, another with a large case leaning up against their trial stand.
Definitely feels like a medic/doctor of sorts, in line with Day 2's flavor post

tytration
IiB6UPk.gif..
....> avatar dragon ....> wishlist
....> FR time +0
....> pings are okay

"I want to go home and rethink my life."

..C8zcf5R.gif
phrasing, typos, and a vote count error have been corrected.
phrasing, typos, and a vote count error have been corrected.
1DKhf3D.png
Gah, my irl plans changed and in the chaos I forgot to vote - playing catch up now on what I've missed (on page 24 atm but just wanted to get this out there)
Gah, my irl plans changed and in the chaos I forgot to vote - playing catch up now on what I've missed (on page 24 atm but just wanted to get this out there)
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
the lack of will and makes this elim feel painfully uninformative
the lack of will and makes this elim feel painfully uninformative
jvTgQEX.png