Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Mirror Base!
[center]Hullo! I felt like drawing a mirror! :D But since it’s of no mirror in particular, I thought I’d make it into a free base![/center] [center]You’re free to make any edits, I just ask that you don’t use it for adopts or commissions. Thank you![/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6T0bzN9.png[/img] [center]And here’s a clipping layer![/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qkf6k41.png[/img]
Hullo! I felt like drawing a mirror! :D But since it’s of no mirror in particular, I thought I’d make it into a free base!
You’re free to make any edits, I just ask that you don’t use it for adopts or commissions. Thank you!

6T0bzN9.png
And here’s a clipping layer!
Qkf6k41.png
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
These are so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!! Your line work is fantastic, I love how sharp and graceful they are. <3

I will totally use this, I think I only have two perma mirrors in my lair atm, but I definitely need more.

Thank you!
These are so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!! Your line work is fantastic, I love how sharp and graceful they are. <3

I will totally use this, I think I only have two perma mirrors in my lair atm, but I definitely need more.

Thank you!
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather that’s so nice, thank youuuuu [emoji=mirror love size=2]
@SpiritFeather that’s so nice, thank youuuuu
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
[Size=4]Thanks so much for making and sharing this!!! Your mirror base is incredible! As soon as I saw it on Tumblr I rushed to use it for the mirror occupying the most space in my brain rn; I had a great time coloring it in :D [img]https://file.garden/ZRWlkzccGFWyKuyB/Untitled1194_20240112022034.png[/img]
Thanks so much for making and sharing this!!! Your mirror base is incredible! As soon as I saw it on Tumblr I rushed to use it for the mirror occupying the most space in my brain rn; I had a great time coloring it in :D
Untitled1194_20240112022034.png
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
@Swissy WOW WOW WOWWWWW oh my gosh that’s beautifully done! Thank you for using my base! [emoji=mirror love size=2]
@Swissy WOW WOW WOWWWWW oh my gosh that’s beautifully done! Thank you for using my base!
Of course!!! Honestly, I'll probably be using it more? It's genuinely such a good base, thank you again for sharing it and I'm glad you liked what I did!! :D
Of course!!! Honestly, I'll probably be using it more? It's genuinely such a good base, thank you again for sharing it and I'm glad you liked what I did!! :D
EEEE I’d love to see the results if you do!
EEEE I’d love to see the results if you do!
Here you go!! I finished two more- the differences between the two is the direction of the iri highlights, the thylacine and the scars. The two mirrors are identical brothers in genes and colors and eye rarity but I wanted to make both look different in some way; hence redoing the thylacine and highlights. Thanks again for making such an incredible base!! :D
Untitled1197_20240112200630.png
Untitled1195_20240112200613.png
Here you go!! I finished two more- the differences between the two is the direction of the iri highlights, the thylacine and the scars. The two mirrors are identical brothers in genes and colors and eye rarity but I wanted to make both look different in some way; hence redoing the thylacine and highlights. Thanks again for making such an incredible base!! :D
Untitled1197_20240112200630.png
Untitled1195_20240112200613.png
@Swissy WOWWWW THESE ARE BANGERS, LOVE THEM!
@Swissy WOWWWW THESE ARE BANGERS, LOVE THEM!
THANK YOU!! :0 I'm really glad you like them!
THANK YOU!! :0 I'm really glad you like them!