Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Sky RP with Kaleidostrophic
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Morph hiked up a sand hill on his way to the temple, remembering why he rarely ventured out in his dark form. He only made it halfway to the fortress, his movement impeded by shifting grains. For every three steps he took, he slid back two.

Furiously, he clawed up the hill on all fours and collapsed at the peak for a quick rest.

As the Battlefield came into view, Barracuda's eyes darted over the landscape. She spotted a pitch black dot on top of a sand dune and kicked herself for choosing the wrong direction. Morph's cover would be blown and it was her fault.

Thinking fast, she pointed to the left, where there was absolutely nothing of interest, and faked a scream. "Ah! What is that?!"
Morph hiked up a sand hill on his way to the temple, remembering why he rarely ventured out in his dark form. He only made it halfway to the fortress, his movement impeded by shifting grains. For every three steps he took, he slid back two.

Furiously, he clawed up the hill on all fours and collapsed at the peak for a quick rest.

As the Battlefield came into view, Barracuda's eyes darted over the landscape. She spotted a pitch black dot on top of a sand dune and kicked herself for choosing the wrong direction. Morph's cover would be blown and it was her fault.

Thinking fast, she pointed to the left, where there was absolutely nothing of interest, and faked a scream. "Ah! What is that?!"
As soon as the two entered the Battlefield, Cantrius quickly scanned for the missing Skykid. Barracuda's quick thinking kept him from noticing a black dot on top of a sand dune, but only just.
His gaze quickly moves to the direction Barracuda points, silent as he looks for a moment before jumping up with a flap of his cape, getting a little more height just to make sure. But there was nothing there.
"You sure you saw something?" Cantrius asks her as he lands, his gaze still where Barracuda pointed. "I didn't see anything of interest."
As soon as the two entered the Battlefield, Cantrius quickly scanned for the missing Skykid. Barracuda's quick thinking kept him from noticing a black dot on top of a sand dune, but only just.
His gaze quickly moves to the direction Barracuda points, silent as he looks for a moment before jumping up with a flap of his cape, getting a little more height just to make sure. But there was nothing there.
"You sure you saw something?" Cantrius asks her as he lands, his gaze still where Barracuda pointed. "I didn't see anything of interest."
"Uhhhh..." Barracuda's eyes darted toward Morph, seeing him disappear over the dune. "Nope, not a thing, let's keep going," she blurted, and instantly kicked herself for it. Her inability to lie under pressure was Pike's fault, she decided.
"Uhhhh..." Barracuda's eyes darted toward Morph, seeing him disappear over the dune. "Nope, not a thing, let's keep going," she blurted, and instantly kicked herself for it. Her inability to lie under pressure was Pike's fault, she decided.
Cantrius looks back at her now, looking doubtful to say the least. He subconsciously rubs his right arm.
"You're absolutely positive? If something new's coming out of the darkness, I don't want it to take us by surprise." he says. Though already his gaze is darting across the landscape, as if he expected something to jump out at them at any moment.
Cantrius looks back at her now, looking doubtful to say the least. He subconsciously rubs his right arm.
"You're absolutely positive? If something new's coming out of the darkness, I don't want it to take us by surprise." he says. Though already his gaze is darting across the landscape, as if he expected something to jump out at them at any moment.
Barracuda took a moment to think. Hiding her brother's secret was important, but at the cost of worrying Cantrius?

She cast another glance toward Morph's location and said, "Trust me, we'll be fine here. And so will Morph. I kinda know stuff like that since I'm the bravest and smartest in my family."
Barracuda took a moment to think. Hiding her brother's secret was important, but at the cost of worrying Cantrius?

She cast another glance toward Morph's location and said, "Trust me, we'll be fine here. And so will Morph. I kinda know stuff like that since I'm the bravest and smartest in my family."
Cantrius noticed how Barracuda glanced away at something, filing that away for later questions. For now, he had a more pressing dilemma. Sure, the battlefield wasn't usually dangerous, but he knew Morph could be a bit inattentive sometimes. There was also old instincts that made it almost feel wrong to just leave Morph there. But Barracuda knew Morph better than Cantrius did, so if she said he was fine, surely he was?

"You sure he's not going to get himself in trouble?" Cantrius asks, still a bit hesitant.
Cantrius noticed how Barracuda glanced away at something, filing that away for later questions. For now, he had a more pressing dilemma. Sure, the battlefield wasn't usually dangerous, but he knew Morph could be a bit inattentive sometimes. There was also old instincts that made it almost feel wrong to just leave Morph there. But Barracuda knew Morph better than Cantrius did, so if she said he was fine, surely he was?

"You sure he's not going to get himself in trouble?" Cantrius asks, still a bit hesitant.
( @Kaleidostrophic boop!)
( @Kaleidostrophic boop!)
((Sorry this took so long. I've been distracted, and I hesitated to reply because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next.))

Barracuda patted Cantrius on the shoulder, shifting her weight into a nonchalant stance. "Yes yes. Morph has done this countless times on his own and he always comes back in one piece. But if you really can't leave him alone... we should check the other way--"

SPLASH

What a lucky day. In his attempt to slide down a steep hill, Morph tripped and tumbled straight into the water.
((Sorry this took so long. I've been distracted, and I hesitated to reply because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next.))

Barracuda patted Cantrius on the shoulder, shifting her weight into a nonchalant stance. "Yes yes. Morph has done this countless times on his own and he always comes back in one piece. But if you really can't leave him alone... we should check the other way--"

SPLASH

What a lucky day. In his attempt to slide down a steep hill, Morph tripped and tumbled straight into the water.
(np, np, I'll give some more content then)

Cantrius listened intently as Barracuda spoke, but all of his 'not worrying' was thrown comepletely out the window as he heard a splash. The tall Skykid was immediately onn alert, head on a swivel as he looked towards the sound.

"MORPH? THAT YOU?" he called out, listening for any sign of an answer. He had put his hand near his mouth to amplify the shout, so Barracuda was also easily able to see the darkness had spread. Not great.
(np, np, I'll give some more content then)

Cantrius listened intently as Barracuda spoke, but all of his 'not worrying' was thrown comepletely out the window as he heard a splash. The tall Skykid was immediately onn alert, head on a swivel as he looked towards the sound.

"MORPH? THAT YOU?" he called out, listening for any sign of an answer. He had put his hand near his mouth to amplify the shout, so Barracuda was also easily able to see the darkness had spread. Not great.
Barracuda did a double take when she glimpsed Cantrius' arm. "Forget Morph! Look at your hand! We should go back right now. What if that splash was something dangerous?"

Hearing the voices of Cantrius and Barry, Morph scrambled to get himself to the temple before they could stop him. It proved difficult when he had to wade through knee-deep waters. Every hurried step created more splashing, but stealth was no longer an option anyway.
Barracuda did a double take when she glimpsed Cantrius' arm. "Forget Morph! Look at your hand! We should go back right now. What if that splash was something dangerous?"

Hearing the voices of Cantrius and Barry, Morph scrambled to get himself to the temple before they could stop him. It proved difficult when he had to wade through knee-deep waters. Every hurried step created more splashing, but stealth was no longer an option anyway.
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77