Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Discounted Hibden!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@SomethingWitty sure thing! sending a CR now! :)
@SomethingWitty sure thing! sending a CR now! :)
egg_ice_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dadavdi.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif deitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
[center][emoji=treasure size=1][/center]
Hi! I’m on mobile, so apologies if the formatting is weird. Do you have any of these still? :) [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/UYT9dW4.png[/img][nextcol][img] https://i.imgur.com/2HH3nMo.png[/img][/columns]
Hi! I’m on mobile, so apologies if the formatting is weird. Do you have any of these still? :)
UYT9dW4.png 2HH3nMo.png
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
Earth Runestone 89g/139kt
Forest Green Tail Wrap 9g
Forest Green Wing Wraps 9g
Wildwood Moss 1g
Delicate Bat Wing 84g
Spongy Spingy 18g
Nightjar 7g
Mushroom Necklace 9g
Desert Scrub 4g
Reverse Silkworm Moth 6g
Hardy Antler 8g
Sardines 19g
Salt 14g
Yellow-Tinged Featherduster 3g
Death's-Head Stag 57g/80kt
=337g

@leezard hello! I have everything you need that's listed above; how about 270kt for the batch?
Earth Runestone 89g/139kt
Forest Green Tail Wrap 9g
Forest Green Wing Wraps 9g
Wildwood Moss 1g
Delicate Bat Wing 84g
Spongy Spingy 18g
Nightjar 7g
Mushroom Necklace 9g
Desert Scrub 4g
Reverse Silkworm Moth 6g
Hardy Antler 8g
Sardines 19g
Salt 14g
Yellow-Tinged Featherduster 3g
Death's-Head Stag 57g/80kt
=337g

@leezard hello! I have everything you need that's listed above; how about 270kt for the batch?
Ooh, yes!! I have a CR trade that’s yet to be approved by the other person right now, but after that goes through I will have exactly enough treasure to buy all of that!!
Ooh, yes!! I have a CR trade that’s yet to be approved by the other person right now, but after that goes through I will have exactly enough treasure to buy all of that!!
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
hi again! I got a few things to ask for so going to sort somewhat into groups. If you dont have thats fine. Willing to take any you have. Sorry in advanced if I asked for these before and you didn't have the quantity, I dont think Ive asked for these before but mistakes happen.

Familiars: Chipskink, Crimson Emperor, Death's Head Stag, Ragepuff
Food: Satin Violets (1), Yellow-Tinged Featherduster (10), Roan Mouse (14), Gliding Ant (15)
Materials or Other (sorry dont know which category they are): Bluelight Chipskink Tail (12), Sticky Pollen (9), Ragepuff Down (5), Sweetpuff Feather (7), Tattered Parchement (11), Battered Scroll Case (15), Display Plumes (6), Beeswax (7)

hi again! I got a few things to ask for so going to sort somewhat into groups. If you dont have thats fine. Willing to take any you have. Sorry in advanced if I asked for these before and you didn't have the quantity, I dont think Ive asked for these before but mistakes happen.

Familiars: Chipskink, Crimson Emperor, Death's Head Stag, Ragepuff
Food: Satin Violets (1), Yellow-Tinged Featherduster (10), Roan Mouse (14), Gliding Ant (15)
Materials or Other (sorry dont know which category they are): Bluelight Chipskink Tail (12), Sticky Pollen (9), Ragepuff Down (5), Sweetpuff Feather (7), Tattered Parchement (11), Battered Scroll Case (15), Display Plumes (6), Beeswax (7)

c6b764d732.gif
@leezard perfect! I'll set up a CR in a minute but no rush to add payment (I'll probably be asleep anyway lol)

edit: I am going to send two things in a PM tho so the CRs I have active don't break each other
@leezard perfect! I'll set up a CR in a minute but no rush to add payment (I'll probably be asleep anyway lol)

edit: I am going to send two things in a PM tho so the CRs I have active don't break each other
Chipskink 8g
Crimson Emperor 75g
Death's-Head Stag 50g
Ragepuff 16g

Satin Violets
Yellow-Tinged Featherduster
Roan Mouse 10g
Gliding Ant 6g

Bluelight Chipskink Tail 22g
Sticky Pollen 5g
Ragepuff Down 10g
Sweetpuff Feather 4g
Tattered Parchment 2g
Display Plumes 3g
Beeswax 5g

Battered Scroll Case 11g
=227g

@Kikaharu hello hello! you're golden, wouldn't be a bother even if you had asked for something before! (you didn't anyway - all new!)
I do in fact have everything you need this time, yay: 175kt for the lot?
Chipskink 8g
Crimson Emperor 75g
Death's-Head Stag 50g
Ragepuff 16g

Satin Violets
Yellow-Tinged Featherduster
Roan Mouse 10g
Gliding Ant 6g

Bluelight Chipskink Tail 22g
Sticky Pollen 5g
Ragepuff Down 10g
Sweetpuff Feather 4g
Tattered Parchment 2g
Display Plumes 3g
Beeswax 5g

Battered Scroll Case 11g
=227g

@Kikaharu hello hello! you're golden, wouldn't be a bother even if you had asked for something before! (you didn't anyway - all new!)
I do in fact have everything you need this time, yay: 175kt for the lot?
sure! just send a CR when you can i have the treasure already. so no wait
sure! just send a CR when you can i have the treasure already. so no wait
c6b764d732.gif
[center][emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1][/center]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14