Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight Encyclopedia Entries
I was really surprised to see there aren't any general flight entries in the wiki.

They could have things like -
  • How they usually use magic
  • info about the deities
  • general personality or flight stereotypes
  • Idk. flight stuff. what's shadow's deal
I don't see how this is any more or less restrictive than the species lore we have already, and I'd really like a quick way to see the canon stuff when I'm trying to think of bio stuff.
I was really surprised to see there aren't any general flight entries in the wiki.

They could have things like -
  • How they usually use magic
  • info about the deities
  • general personality or flight stereotypes
  • Idk. flight stuff. what's shadow's deal
I don't see how this is any more or less restrictive than the species lore we have already, and I'd really like a quick way to see the canon stuff when I'm trying to think of bio stuff.
Yes, please. I remember there being information when we chose our flight. It would be nice to have that information in the Encyclopedia and maybe additional new info if any.
Yes, please. I remember there being information when we chose our flight. It would be nice to have that information in the Encyclopedia and maybe additional new info if any.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Yes pls I wanna see who plaguemom has beef with
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
[quote name="Dragonqueen1215" date="2024-01-01 10:58:02" ] Yes pls I wanna see who plaguemom has beef with [/quote] Yes this would be so funny I also think would be fun to have lore pages for the different flight locations, like i want to know what are the horrors in ice flight and what is on the meteors that land in arcane and what stuff is in hewn city
Dragonqueen1215 wrote on 2024-01-01 10:58:02:
Yes this would be so funny

I also think would be fun to have lore pages for the different flight locations, like i want to know what are the horrors in ice flight and what is on the meteors that land in arcane and what stuff is in hewn city
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Yes please! I would love to read more about the flights beyond specific locations and stories. Do the flights trade with each other and if so, what? How do Plaguelings celebrate the Riot of Rot? What do Ice cities look like, if there are any? The lorebook and world map also likes to mention specific factions and events, like the Magmablood Rebellion and the Grand Circle of Forgemasters - perhaps we can learn more about these groups outside stories?

A very cool player has managed to consolidate most of the site's lore together, and quite a bit of it is from weekly Q&A's, item descriptions or forum posts that are hard to find. Having all these tidbits and lore held in one encyclopedia entry rather than scattered across the site (or on external wikis) would be very nice.
Yes please! I would love to read more about the flights beyond specific locations and stories. Do the flights trade with each other and if so, what? How do Plaguelings celebrate the Riot of Rot? What do Ice cities look like, if there are any? The lorebook and world map also likes to mention specific factions and events, like the Magmablood Rebellion and the Grand Circle of Forgemasters - perhaps we can learn more about these groups outside stories?

A very cool player has managed to consolidate most of the site's lore together, and quite a bit of it is from weekly Q&A's, item descriptions or forum posts that are hard to find. Having all these tidbits and lore held in one encyclopedia entry rather than scattered across the site (or on external wikis) would be very nice.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif