Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done
1 2
Hello! I'm looking to buy two of the Auraboa eggs.
Since they are clanbound, I'm looking for someone who is willing to hatch the eggs and send over whatever the results are.
I've seen others selling there's for 250g/kt, so that is what I am offering.
Just let me know if you'd like to sell your eggs, and I will set up a CR. :)
Hello! I'm looking to buy two of the Auraboa eggs.
Since they are clanbound, I'm looking for someone who is willing to hatch the eggs and send over whatever the results are.
I've seen others selling there's for 250g/kt, so that is what I am offering.
Just let me know if you'd like to sell your eggs, and I will set up a CR. :)
DQ9i0QA.png
sure I'll sell mine, I'll take treasure. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468270350719778837/1176743738467430400/image.png[/img]
sure I'll sell mine, I'll take treasure.

image.png
Leezpunk
@Ladem I... might have gotten a little spend happy on the new genes. Would you still be interested if I did partial in treasure, and the rest gems? I still have 150kt, so it would be that and 350g. If not, that's understandable.
@Ladem I... might have gotten a little spend happy on the new genes. Would you still be interested if I did partial in treasure, and the rest gems? I still have 150kt, so it would be that and 350g. If not, that's understandable.
DQ9i0QA.png
I can wait til you've got the treasure :)
I'd really like to avoid having to trade the gems myself, so I'm willing to wait a bit first. thanks for the reply and

dark lady watch over you
I can wait til you've got the treasure :)
I'd really like to avoid having to trade the gems myself, so I'm willing to wait a bit first. thanks for the reply and

dark lady watch over you
Leezpunk
@Ladem I would prefer release day hatch dates, so I wouldn't want to pick them up later.
But if you give me about 5 minutes, I'm pretty sure I can liquidate a few unnecessary items in my hoard for the remaining treasure for one.
@Ladem I would prefer release day hatch dates, so I wouldn't want to pick them up later.
But if you give me about 5 minutes, I'm pretty sure I can liquidate a few unnecessary items in my hoard for the remaining treasure for one.
DQ9i0QA.png
@Ladem I have enough for one, if you are still interested in selling?
@Ladem I have enough for one, if you are still interested in selling?
DQ9i0QA.png
Yes, I'm ready to sell. Thank you!

I'll go ahead and hatch these two so that I can offer them to you in the same trade.

edit: crossroads is created, and I also placed a message asking for the agreed 250kt per auraboa baby.

Thank you fellow shadowling!
Yes, I'm ready to sell. Thank you!

I'll go ahead and hatch these two so that I can offer them to you in the same trade.

edit: crossroads is created, and I also placed a message asking for the agreed 250kt per auraboa baby.

Thank you fellow shadowling!
Leezpunk
apologies for the delay and also it is time I had a rest, it is 2:30 AM.. if you don't make it for the 3 AM reset, I will finish the crossroads with you tomorrow. I already hatched the two eggs thinking you'd be eager to buy them.

hopefully it was the truth and you weren't just playing around~

edit: Hi, should I just cancel the crossroad then since it seems like we're not doing business after all? Yeah, I think I should. It'd have been nice to actually be told that you just wanted to see what I would get.

I'm fine with not selling them, I think I will probably find a use for these two after all, their colors are quite nice
apologies for the delay and also it is time I had a rest, it is 2:30 AM.. if you don't make it for the 3 AM reset, I will finish the crossroads with you tomorrow. I already hatched the two eggs thinking you'd be eager to buy them.

hopefully it was the truth and you weren't just playing around~

edit: Hi, should I just cancel the crossroad then since it seems like we're not doing business after all? Yeah, I think I should. It'd have been nice to actually be told that you just wanted to see what I would get.

I'm fine with not selling them, I think I will probably find a use for these two after all, their colors are quite nice
Leezpunk
@Ladem I apologize, I'd seen you were no longer online, and as it was quite late for me, I also had to turn in for the night. I just arrived home from work, and was checking here first. If you have already hatched the eggs, yes, I would still be willing to buy them from you, no matter what the results were.
It was not my intention to keep you waiting, and again, I very much apologize.
@Ladem I apologize, I'd seen you were no longer online, and as it was quite late for me, I also had to turn in for the night. I just arrived home from work, and was checking here first. If you have already hatched the eggs, yes, I would still be willing to buy them from you, no matter what the results were.
DQ9i0QA.png
hi, happy new year -- Would you like to buy this one? https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90731527 its the only one of my two first gens that isn't being bred at the moment. I named her Disciple of Mantis because of her Mantis coloring. [quote name="WickedHeart" date="2023-11-22 17:34:07" ] @Ladem I apologize, I'd seen you were no longer online, and as it was quite late for me, I also had to turn in for the night. I just arrived home from work, and was checking here first. If you have already hatched the eggs, yes, I would still be willing to buy them from you, no matter what the results were. It was not my intention to keep you waiting, and again, I very much apologize. [/quote]
hi, happy new year -- Would you like to buy this one?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90731527
its the only one of my two first gens that isn't being bred at the moment. I named her Disciple of Mantis because of her Mantis coloring.
WickedHeart wrote on 2023-11-22 17:34:07:
Leezpunk
1 2