Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | food
Hello,

I don't play often at all. so technically new. How do I put my dragons to scavenge for food?

I read that somewhere.
Hello,

I don't play often at all. so technically new. How do I put my dragons to scavenge for food?

I read that somewhere.
Go into “Gather Items”, beneath Clan on the left side of the screen and choose either “hunting” “fishing” “forage” or “catching”. Depending on your dragons and what they eat, you will want to allocate your turns differently.
Once you’ve used as many turns as you can/want, go into “Hoard”, also beneath the Clan tab. By default it should put you in your food tab. From here you can select what you want to turn into food and what you want to keep. Hope this helps!
Go into “Gather Items”, beneath Clan on the left side of the screen and choose either “hunting” “fishing” “forage” or “catching”. Depending on your dragons and what they eat, you will want to allocate your turns differently.
Once you’ve used as many turns as you can/want, go into “Hoard”, also beneath the Clan tab. By default it should put you in your food tab. From here you can select what you want to turn into food and what you want to keep. Hope this helps!
RI8hS.gif 1cLgG.gif 6F5cu.gif 6Yuo8.gif 4vhZB.gif TkWkP.gif 2r4TL.gif SBJu2.gif
@osirispr29
The above post is good but I wanted to add that you don't 'send' your dragons anywhere to forage. You don't need to worry about sending them out or waiting for them to return. Also you can go to the coliseum and fight there. Most of the time it will give you a few pieces of food for each set of enemies defeated. If you get some higher level dragons or level them up yourself you'll get really fast at it and be able to earn stacks of food easy.
@osirispr29
The above post is good but I wanted to add that you don't 'send' your dragons anywhere to forage. You don't need to worry about sending them out or waiting for them to return. Also you can go to the coliseum and fight there. Most of the time it will give you a few pieces of food for each set of enemies defeated. If you get some higher level dragons or level them up yourself you'll get really fast at it and be able to earn stacks of food easy.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)