Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Secrets of the Airship [ SIGNUPS OPEN ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="@clockmaker" date="2024-01-08 20:41:05" ] @/ArtMajor I would like to spectate. [/quote] Gotchu gotchu!!
@clockmaker wrote on 2024-01-08 20:41:05:
@/ArtMajor

I would like to spectate.
Gotchu gotchu!!
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
Maybe it's time for me to try a mafia game in forum format. Sign me up as sub, please
Maybe it's time for me to try a mafia game in forum format. Sign me up as sub, please
[quote name="@Grow" date="2024-01-09 02:56:45" ] Maybe it's time for me to try a mafia game in forum format. Sign me up as sub, please [/quote] Added! Please join the discord when you’re able :3
@Grow wrote on 2024-01-09 02:56:45:

Added! Please join the discord when you’re able :3
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
i wanna be a spectator :o
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
[quote name="@ALostWonderer" date="2024-01-09 08:26:12" ] i wanna be a spectator :o [/quote] yeeeee
@ALostWonderer wrote on 2024-01-09 08:26:12:

yeeeee
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
Hello, next week will be a rather turbulent week for me and I fear I won‘t be able to participate as much and frequently as you should in a game of mafia.

Could I get moved to spec, please?
Hello, next week will be a rather turbulent week for me and I fear I won‘t be able to participate as much and frequently as you should in a game of mafia.

Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
[quote name="@Viskara" date="2024-01-10 12:49:19" ] Hello, next week will be a rather turbulent week for me and I fear I won‘t be able to participate as much and frequently as you should in a game of mafia. Could I get moved to spec, please? [/quote] Of course!!
@Viskara wrote on 2024-01-10 12:49:19:

Of course!!
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
@ArtMajor can you move me over to spec? I don't think I'd be able to multitable this with Method to Madness :p
@ArtMajor can you move me over to spec? I don't think I'd be able to multitable this with Method to Madness :p
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
[quote name="@Luftschloss" date="2024-01-11 12:41:27" ] @/ArtMajor can you move me over to spec? I don't think I'd be able to multitable this with Method to Madness :p [/quote] Ofc ofc!
@Luftschloss wrote on 2024-01-11 12:41:27:
@/ArtMajor can you move me over to spec? I don't think I'd be able to multitable this with Method to Madness :p

Ofc ofc!
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
To anyone interested, there is one open player slot that will be available until tomorrow evening
To anyone interested, there is one open player slot that will be available until tomorrow evening
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7