Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 414 415 416 417 418 ... 751 752
lf 1 earth nest and 2 ice nests

@ShadowSnatcher @dakotaawolven @Caralis @mackelleo

@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura @goblincrunch
lf 1 earth nest and 2 ice nests

@ShadowSnatcher @dakotaawolven @Caralis @mackelleo

@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura @goblincrunch
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
@Delibird I can get both Ice nests!
@Delibird I can get both Ice nests!
T3mCp93.png

Someday, I'll make a proper signature.
Today is not that day.
IiJzT.gif
@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @HalfMoons Looking for 1 lightning nest please, are any of you available?
@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @HalfMoons Looking for 1 lightning nest please, are any of you available?
absol-mega.gif
@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @HalfMoons
Hello! I would like 1 Lightning nest please :]
@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @HalfMoons
Hello! I would like 1 Lightning nest please :]
A turquoise hatchery banner with orange text reading XYZs and More Hatchery. An f-pose Skydancer of the Birds of Paradise pair is placed to the left of the text.
River
they/them
nonbinary
@goblincrunch @Mode hi! do you two still have one nest?
@goblincrunch @Mode hi! do you two still have one nest?
GJ4HbdE.gif
@harpyja whoops, i must have forgotten to take your name off my backlog! apologies for the unneeded ping haha

@Ideamutt @Ais i'll take CRs whenever you want to send them! the nests will be open after rollover :>

@MintCrow im still going through my backlog--do you still need two light nests? ill have two open after rollover!
@harpyja whoops, i must have forgotten to take your name off my backlog! apologies for the unneeded ping haha

@Ideamutt @Ais i'll take CRs whenever you want to send them! the nests will be open after rollover :>

@MintCrow im still going through my backlog--do you still need two light nests? ill have two open after rollover!
a69iToJ.png
tqGkHih.png
s5J4y6g.png
XFWypK3.png
YMPbu9R.png
968f79228a072a372046c6af70ae21c8976348a0.gif
FD1rkPC.png
hiya, looking to rent the following nests:

-SNIPPED-
3 wind nests

-SNIPPED-
2 shadow nests
-SNIPPED-
and 1 lightning nest

all pairs in question are ready to breed as of posting, and will have my username + id in their bios. thanks for reading o7

edit: all nests found!
hiya, looking to rent the following nests:

-SNIPPED-
3 wind nests

-SNIPPED-
2 shadow nests
-SNIPPED-
and 1 lightning nest

all pairs in question are ready to breed as of posting, and will have my username + id in their bios. thanks for reading o7

edit: all nests found!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@d3c4y

hi! idk if anyone else got back to you yet, but if you send me your pair by the 12th i can guarantee a hatch on the 18th without needing a boon :)
@d3c4y

hi! idk if anyone else got back to you yet, but if you send me your pair by the 12th i can guarantee a hatch on the 18th without needing a boon :)
@Andromedus thanks for checking back! i actually don't need any light nests right now; i have a pair i'll want light eyes for that should be ready in about 5 days, but i can just ping nest hosts again at that time. you can go ahead and continue working down your backlog :]
@Andromedus thanks for checking back! i actually don't need any light nests right now; i have a pair i'll want light eyes for that should be ready in about 5 days, but i can just ping nest hosts again at that time. you can go ahead and continue working down your backlog :]
80844708.png
shhh its secret spacing font

27 • ???gender, he/they pronouns
FR Time +2 • (current icon dragon)
87088109.png
@gumiho @ElysiumSanctum hi! im working down my backlog. do either of you still need a light nest? i will have two open after rollover if you do :D
@gumiho @ElysiumSanctum hi! im working down my backlog. do either of you still need a light nest? i will have two open after rollover if you do :D
a69iToJ.png
tqGkHih.png
s5J4y6g.png
XFWypK3.png
YMPbu9R.png
968f79228a072a372046c6af70ae21c8976348a0.gif
FD1rkPC.png
1 2 ... 414 415 416 417 418 ... 751 752