Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Banescale eggs...any interest? (+more)
1 2
@AuroraFier Haha! I hear that. I would potentially look at other things, like rare items or cool dragons/g1s, but 100% my main priority is as many gems as I can get ATM since I need a rather large amount of gems for this dragon I'm after. Honestly I'd love to just hatch the eggs to see all the nice colors but eggs are a great way to make money haha. Right now I'm a bit over 3k but I need around 7k.
@AuroraFier Haha! I hear that. I would potentially look at other things, like rare items or cool dragons/g1s, but 100% my main priority is as many gems as I can get ATM since I need a rather large amount of gems for this dragon I'm after. Honestly I'd love to just hatch the eggs to see all the nice colors but eggs are a great way to make money haha. Right now I'm a bit over 3k but I need around 7k.
Boops your pfp dragon
@ChemicalHazard Goodluck!! I need 7,100g to finish my last two projects. XD
@ChemicalHazard Goodluck!! I need 7,100g to finish my last two projects. XD
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
@AuroraFier Oh, well, we're in the same boat then I see. Good luck! [emoji=auraboa laughing size=1]
@AuroraFier Oh, well, we're in the same boat then I see. Good luck!
Boops your pfp dragon
@AzaRein were you looking to pay now in order to reserve the banes, or pay for them on your birthday? It's no pressure either way; just curious
@AzaRein were you looking to pay now in order to reserve the banes, or pay for them on your birthday? It's no pressure either way; just curious
Boops your pfp dragon
@ChemicalHazard

I was planning on paying on my birthday! Thou I dont mind paying the 50g for each reservation
@ChemicalHazard

I was planning on paying on my birthday! Thou I dont mind paying the 50g for each reservation
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@AzaRein Okay, no problem. Hold off for now, and I'll see if anyone else is interested for a bit longer. If not, I'd be happy to let you pay in full on that day :>
A little bit closer to the day, I'll ask you what specific day it is to ensure I'm active on that day. Does that sound okay?
@AzaRein Okay, no problem. Hold off for now, and I'll see if anyone else is interested for a bit longer. If not, I'd be happy to let you pay in full on that day :>
A little bit closer to the day, I'll ask you what specific day it is to ensure I'm active on that day. Does that sound okay?
Boops your pfp dragon
@ChemicalHazard

Ah so sorry, I completely forgot to add that! It's April 10
@ChemicalHazard

Ah so sorry, I completely forgot to add that! It's April 10
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
Bump/
Bump/
Boops your pfp dragon
1 2