Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw custom bio templates (paused)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump
bump
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
@Warbreaker

I have my first two dragons I want bio code for, but I want the bio's to match, would it be possible to order for two at once?
@Warbreaker

I have my first two dragons I want bio code for, but I want the bio's to match, would it be possible to order for two at once?
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@Piecrust yes that'd be fine!
@Piecrust yes that'd be fine!
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
bump
bump
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
bump
bump
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
@Warbreaker

username: Phoenixdad
dragon: 3888539 and 3888538
how many text spaces: A small space for a bio and a second space for lore/story text, if possible a space for some artwork too, like a profile picture sort of thing.
lore/word count: I do not know yet, but probably fairly short, only a paragraph or two.
aesthetic words:(optional) They have short Bio's written already, those should give you an idea.
important words:(optional) No quotes or anything, but each one has a theme song listed so please include a spot where the song can be linked, maybe with a quote of the lyrics as a link.
important elements: So when I first started out here, like 9 years ago lol, I began as Shadow Flight and then migrated to Fire Flight, them starting a clan/family as wanderers from another area is a big part of the story. If you could visually show the fact that they began as wanderers that would be great!
can i use it as an example? Yes!

Hopefully this is enough detail, you can DM me for further info. I'm happy to pay in Gems, I have 800g right now and can muster up a few hundred more if you need. Also willing to pay in USD via Paypal if you're willing to wait on payment for a day or two since posting this.
@Warbreaker

username: Phoenixdad
dragon: 3888539 and 3888538
how many text spaces: A small space for a bio and a second space for lore/story text, if possible a space for some artwork too, like a profile picture sort of thing.
lore/word count: I do not know yet, but probably fairly short, only a paragraph or two.
aesthetic words:(optional) They have short Bio's written already, those should give you an idea.
important words:(optional) No quotes or anything, but each one has a theme song listed so please include a spot where the song can be linked, maybe with a quote of the lyrics as a link.
important elements: So when I first started out here, like 9 years ago lol, I began as Shadow Flight and then migrated to Fire Flight, them starting a clan/family as wanderers from another area is a big part of the story. If you could visually show the fact that they began as wanderers that would be great!
can i use it as an example? Yes!

Hopefully this is enough detail, you can DM me for further info. I'm happy to pay in Gems, I have 800g right now and can muster up a few hundred more if you need. Also willing to pay in USD via Paypal if you're willing to wait on payment for a day or two since posting this.
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@Piecrust not sure if this is really what you're looking for, but i have something for nefertari here. lmk any changes you want before i start the second one
@Piecrust not sure if this is really what you're looking for, but i have something for nefertari here. lmk any changes you want before i start the second one
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
@Warbreaker I really liked the bio you did for me last time, so I have another request. If you are willing to take it of course! [b]username:[/b] SleepySkies [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92090417][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920905/92090417.png[/img][/url] [b]how many text spaces:[/b] Two adjustable story spaces and a spot for a short poem will do just nicely! Oh, and also a place to link to a theme song. [b]lore/word count:[/b] No written lore yet, but maybe around 500-1500 words! [b]important elements:[/b] Would you mind adding 2 spaces for quotes, I don't mind where you place them. She was frozen over while young, so I hope it's not a bother to add icy elements to it. [b]can i use it as an example?[/b] Of course!
@Warbreaker

I really liked the bio you did for me last time, so I have another request. If you are willing to take it of course!

username: SleepySkies

dragon: 92090417.png

how many text spaces: Two adjustable story spaces and a spot for a short poem will do just nicely! Oh, and also a place to link to a theme song.

lore/word count: No written lore yet, but maybe around 500-1500 words!

important elements: Would you mind adding 2 spaces for quotes, I don't mind where you place them. She was frozen over while young, so I hope it's not a bother to add icy elements to it.

can i use it as an example? Of course!
u9UVwot.pngkncVhTU.pngximjgcU.pngsFMScix.pngdvMS65X.pngZe1FV3k.pngEGzfMVW.pngtqa10NX.pngFRFriVl.pngeRWUNjA.pngQJAOLGp.pngE3sjxsi.png
UhqrSid.png
@SleepySkies nice to see you again! glad you liked it! i'll get started on that, but depending on my previous order it'll take me between 2 days and a week if that's alright.
@SleepySkies nice to see you again! glad you liked it! i'll get started on that, but depending on my previous order it'll take me between 2 days and a week if that's alright.
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
@Warbreaker

That's perfectly fine!
@Warbreaker

That's perfectly fine!
u9UVwot.pngkncVhTU.pngximjgcU.pngsFMScix.pngdvMS65X.pngZe1FV3k.pngEGzfMVW.pngtqa10NX.pngFRFriVl.pngeRWUNjA.pngQJAOLGp.pngE3sjxsi.png
UhqrSid.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10