Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2023
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
sorry for the late comment, i've been so tired ^^;; i love the art from everyone though!!

@Acopytopy sunset looks so cool here! so fierce!! what a lovely portrait!!

@Sourdeer aaaa fern looks so soft and sweet!! i love the soft colors and the sleeping pose and the floating flowers!! really wonderful!!

@Eversnow polyp looks so cute here!! so round and squishy-looking!!

thank you all so much!!!! hope you have a happy new year!!
sorry for the late comment, i've been so tired ^^;; i love the art from everyone though!!

@Acopytopy sunset looks so cool here! so fierce!! what a lovely portrait!!

@Sourdeer aaaa fern looks so soft and sweet!! i love the soft colors and the sleeping pose and the floating flowers!! really wonderful!!

@Eversnow polyp looks so cute here!! so round and squishy-looking!!

thank you all so much!!!! hope you have a happy new year!!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Acopytopy Thanks so much for drawing Datura! She looks so beautiful! <3

@Eversnow Haruo looks so cute! Thank you so much for the art!

@Waffler Teak looks so fantastic! I love it! Thank you!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
@Acopytopy Thanks so much for drawing Datura! She looks so beautiful! <3

@Eversnow Haruo looks so cute! Thank you so much for the art!

@Waffler Teak looks so fantastic! I love it! Thank you!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
Ahhh apologies for the late replies, it as been a tiring week ^^"

@Accelerator like it? I LOVE IT! Danaus looks awesome in your style <3, you even took the time to draw him with his torch and some butterflies as well! Tysm for this, I seriously can't thank you enough!

@Eversnow you always give your best for all the extra gifts, isn't it? It's always a warm welcoming sight to see all the lovely ocs you draw every year ^^. Taking that aside, how you drew Danaus is so cute! Just a friendly not so lil guy to give a pat to, 10/10 would pat again. Tysm for this ^^ <3
Sky is a nice experience for a game, though it's far more enjoyable with friends :3

- As for the anonymous santa, tysm for this! I love how he looks in your style, the shading adds a nice touch to it as well ^^

----
@Raycat I'm glad that you like it ^^, the moment I saw that both interacted with the other I wasn't going to miss the chance to draw them together. Their dynamic and bits of lore they have is really neat as well :3!
Ahhh apologies for the late replies, it as been a tiring week ^^"

@Accelerator like it? I LOVE IT! Danaus looks awesome in your style <3, you even took the time to draw him with his torch and some butterflies as well! Tysm for this, I seriously can't thank you enough!

@Eversnow you always give your best for all the extra gifts, isn't it? It's always a warm welcoming sight to see all the lovely ocs you draw every year ^^. Taking that aside, how you drew Danaus is so cute! Just a friendly not so lil guy to give a pat to, 10/10 would pat again. Tysm for this ^^ <3
Sky is a nice experience for a game, though it's far more enjoyable with friends :3

- As for the anonymous santa, tysm for this! I love how he looks in your style, the shading adds a nice touch to it as well ^^

----
@Raycat I'm glad that you like it ^^, the moment I saw that both interacted with the other I wasn't going to miss the chance to draw them together. Their dynamic and bits of lore they have is really neat as well :3!
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
@SourPatchKids
Hello! Sorry I was afk for the holidays, tysm for your art of cinder it looks so cute!!! I love the way you do shading it makes the piece feel so warm :000

Would you mind if I uploaded this to his toyhouse? and if so where would u prefer to be credited?
@SourPatchKids
Hello! Sorry I was afk for the holidays, tysm for your art of cinder it looks so cute!!! I love the way you do shading it makes the piece feel so warm :000

Would you mind if I uploaded this to his toyhouse? and if so where would u prefer to be credited?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya

Hi! I’m glad you like the art, I am really proud of the shading on that piece <3

and I don’t mind if you upload the art to TH :) Feel free to just credit me using my TH (SourPatchKids57)
@Andraya

Hi! I’m glad you like the art, I am really proud of the shading on that piece <3

and I don’t mind if you upload the art to TH :) Feel free to just credit me using my TH (SourPatchKids57)
artist | she/they| My Art Shop
@SourPatchKids
will do, ty!!
@SourPatchKids
will do, ty!!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Eversnow @eggdestroyer

I totally forgot to ask when I first replied to you two-- would you be alright with me using your gift art as an example for commission purposes, on FR and off of FR? They're some of the most recent examples I have of humans / fulbody illustrations. I have it in my terms that I might do that with commissions, but it seems only appropriate to ask for gifts.

Also, @eggdestroyer, I finally have the process video ready! It took longer than I planned because my computer runs slow these days and I was hoping to wait to render it during one of its rare cooperative moods. I gave up on waiting yesterday and rendering didn't take as long as I feared. :')
Video Link Here
@Eversnow @eggdestroyer

I totally forgot to ask when I first replied to you two-- would you be alright with me using your gift art as an example for commission purposes, on FR and off of FR? They're some of the most recent examples I have of humans / fulbody illustrations. I have it in my terms that I might do that with commissions, but it seems only appropriate to ask for gifts.

Also, @eggdestroyer, I finally have the process video ready! It took longer than I planned because my computer runs slow these days and I was hoping to wait to render it during one of its rare cooperative moods. I gave up on waiting yesterday and rendering didn't take as long as I feared. :')
Video Link Here
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@Thewarywatcher13 oh, certainly! :D I don't mind at all
@Thewarywatcher13 oh, certainly! :D I don't mind at all
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Thewarywatcher13

WHOa you are wild for this one!!! all those details oh my goodness. this was crazy to watch. thank you so much!
@Thewarywatcher13

WHOa you are wild for this one!!! all those details oh my goodness. this was crazy to watch. thank you so much!
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@eggdestroyer
Nothing can stop me from drawing more details than will realistically be seen, haha. :)

Did you see my question about using the image as an example for commissions? I realize now that I pinged you twice and that that could be confusing.
@eggdestroyer
Nothing can stop me from drawing more details than will realistically be seen, haha. :)

Did you see my question about using the image as an example for commissions? I realize now that I pinged you twice and that that could be confusing.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16