Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Hatchery!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello! Please may I take this lovely boy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91990028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919901/91990028_350.png[/img][/url] I can't wait to snap up more nerdy babies... as long as I have the funds and space! [emoji=aether laughing size=2]
Hello!
Please may I take this lovely boy?
91990028_350.png
I can't wait to snap up more nerdy babies... as long as I have the funds and space!
52.png fg6G1CJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
mjtJ868.png
eq6zQ9M.png
9R2Unq1.png
arcane_0.png Pgv53XB.png
AaYNmEX.png
eO2eGoz.png
QetF0Qf.png
JgxEVfT.png
46.png
@caddyshack hi! sorry I missed your message but I see you got him, so yay! Hope to see you again soon :D

Also, my hatchery is currently participating in The Hatchery Masterlist Raffle, and your purchase is eligible for tickets. You can redeem them by filling out the short form in this post and putting it in a comment on the raffle thread.

:D
@caddyshack hi! sorry I missed your message but I see you got him, so yay! Hope to see you again soon :D

Also, my hatchery is currently participating in The Hatchery Masterlist Raffle, and your purchase is eligible for tickets. You can redeem them by filling out the short form in this post and putting it in a comment on the raffle thread.

:D
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
D&D?! AND THERE’S A RED/BLACK DRAGON PAIR?? *subs to pinglist in Dragonborn Bard* (my character is a black dragon bard with red markings ;w;)
D&D?! AND THERE’S A RED/BLACK DRAGON PAIR?? *subs to pinglist in Dragonborn Bard* (my character is a black dragon bard with red markings ;w;)
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
@beansgalore oh awesome! :D I should have hatchlings for that pair in a week <3 Thanks for the sub!

Let me know if you have any nerdy suggestions <3

(Awesome character... I played a bard briefly and it was very fun. Currently a wizard because my cleric just DIED //weeps)
@beansgalore oh awesome! :D I should have hatchlings for that pair in a week <3 Thanks for the sub!

Let me know if you have any nerdy suggestions <3

(Awesome character... I played a bard briefly and it was very fun. Currently a wizard because my cleric just DIED //weeps)
They/Them
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
Two more dragons found homes <3 Hooray!
Two more dragons found homes <3 Hooray!
They/Them
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
bop
bop
They/Them
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
the sleepiest bump
the sleepiest bump
They/Them
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
whoever just bought two of my dragons thank you, you're the best,

*tosses raffle tickets*

so sleeps

nightty
whoever just bought two of my dragons thank you, you're the best,

*tosses raffle tickets*

so sleeps

nightty
They/Them
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
*Recieves raffle tickets*

Thanks! I really like this hatchery and your dragons! I just joined the pinglist! Night!
*Recieves raffle tickets*

Thanks! I really like this hatchery and your dragons! I just joined the pinglist! Night!
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3125019][img]https://i.imgur.com/NC4diWN.png[/img][/url][/center]
NC4diWN.png
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9