Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Surprise Wish Dragon
1 2
Up
(aside from being busy at work, the fact the FR is having such a hard time running rn is making things slow)
Up
(aside from being busy at work, the fact the FR is having such a hard time running rn is making things slow)
Up
Up
@ProudMomof1 i wish for a dragon with blue eyes and maybe a blue primary or secondary?

I wish for a dragon who reminds you of earth (my current flight)

Ill happily try for two
@ProudMomof1 i wish for a dragon with blue eyes and maybe a blue primary or secondary?

I wish for a dragon who reminds you of earth (my current flight)

Ill happily try for two
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
I have no idea how to make these dragons look pretty but I would like to adopt a breeding pair if at all possible.

I don't know what genes look good or even how to obtain genes!

I am a very new player so if you could give me advice that would be lovely.

My favorite colors are blue and all of my dragons are colors that the sky can look like naturally, so I would prefer to wish for a breeding pair of dragons that are in the blue/purple/pink/white/black/other cosmic color schemes!

If you have genes you think would look nice that I could pay extra for that would also be lovely. I'm sorry if I'm asking for too much! I don't mind paying a little extra if necessary.

I have 285 gems to my name. Even if one of your dragons doesn't fit what I'm looking for, I'd still like to ask for your help picking out a first gen breeding pair for me to put together and make a permanent lineage out of as well as good genes for me to pick out!

I was wanting to eventually start a dynasty of level 25 dragons similar to Vitani's Warriors from this breeding pair that I give for rental to new players and for cheap otherwise.

Feel free to pull up my den for inspiration on what I like! Thank you for doing this program :)
I have no idea how to make these dragons look pretty but I would like to adopt a breeding pair if at all possible.

I don't know what genes look good or even how to obtain genes!

I am a very new player so if you could give me advice that would be lovely.

My favorite colors are blue and all of my dragons are colors that the sky can look like naturally, so I would prefer to wish for a breeding pair of dragons that are in the blue/purple/pink/white/black/other cosmic color schemes!

If you have genes you think would look nice that I could pay extra for that would also be lovely. I'm sorry if I'm asking for too much! I don't mind paying a little extra if necessary.

I have 285 gems to my name. Even if one of your dragons doesn't fit what I'm looking for, I'd still like to ask for your help picking out a first gen breeding pair for me to put together and make a permanent lineage out of as well as good genes for me to pick out!

I was wanting to eventually start a dynasty of level 25 dragons similar to Vitani's Warriors from this breeding pair that I give for rental to new players and for cheap otherwise.

Feel free to pull up my den for inspiration on what I like! Thank you for doing this program :)
image-2023-09-06-172521105-modified.png
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2-1.png
1 2