Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed do not post
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37
sorry for the late replies! feel free to send a CR whenever and i'll get started ASAP; thank you[emoji=familiar heart size=1] @zith hello, 6 eggs sounds great for them!! x) @grapiesoo hello again, no worries at all :D i'm happy to do a headshot of her for the egg, thank you! @bluedusk hello again! i'd be happy to do both, thank you for your continued interest x)
sorry for the late replies! feel free to send a CR whenever and i'll get started ASAP; thank you

@zith
hello, 6 eggs sounds great for them!! x)

@grapiesoo
hello again, no worries at all :D i'm happy to do a headshot of her for the egg, thank you!

@bluedusk
hello again! i'd be happy to do both, thank you for your continued interest x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@giltine13 @glitchingflame @lunergod @schnicklefritz @bashett @debeste @mothyy @redshadow8 @arcthunder @cottonmarsh @ac3kat17 @blusdusk @luminafaith @jenjandi @polarisfox @veilmochi @yakuza @bulrush @grapiesoo @juke hello! i just wanted to update you all on the process of your commissions- i became rather busy around the new year with my family, and while i'm home now i ended up a lot more fatigued than i thought i would be and needed a few days to unwind [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1] that being said, i should be able to resume work today and will do my best to get to your orders ASAP; thank you for your patience and understanding!
@giltine13 @glitchingflame @lunergod @schnicklefritz @bashett @debeste @mothyy @redshadow8 @arcthunder @cottonmarsh @ac3kat17 @blusdusk @luminafaith @jenjandi @polarisfox @veilmochi @yakuza @bulrush @grapiesoo @juke

hello! i just wanted to update you all on the process of your commissions- i became rather busy around the new year with my family, and while i'm home now i ended up a lot more fatigued than i thought i would be and needed a few days to unwind
that being said, i should be able to resume work today and will do my best to get to your orders ASAP; thank you for your patience and understanding!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
thank you very much for the update! and no worries on it taking a while- this time of year is pretty busy for a lot of people so the break to relax is totally understandable tbh!
thank you very much for the update! and no worries on it taking a while- this time of year is pretty busy for a lot of people so the break to relax is totally understandable tbh!
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
its ok i don't mind waiting especially since im in the latter half of the pack. if you were visiting for holidays i hope it went well, if you were visiting in general i hope it went well too lol.
its ok i don't mind waiting especially since im in the latter half of the pack. if you were visiting for holidays i hope it went well, if you were visiting in general i hope it went well too lol.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Thanks for the update! :3 I totally get it for having to recover after family holiday stuff lol. Hope you were able to get some good relaxation and rejuvenation in afterwards.
Thanks for the update! :3 I totally get it for having to recover after family holiday stuff lol. Hope you were able to get some good relaxation and rejuvenation in afterwards.
rNFdvrL.png Join me on Twitch!
Thanks for the update! Hope you had a good time and Take your time (: Hope you get some good relaxing time in
Thanks for the update! Hope you had a good time and Take your time (: Hope you get some good relaxing time in
D47ugQG.png Jayden
No Time to Lose, so...Wouldn't Gliding be Faster?

fXFEzAh.png
Take your time! Happy New Year!
Take your time! Happy New Year!
Hey no worries man the holidays are BUSY and you got a lot of bites on this so it's all good. Take care of yourself first, I hope you had a pleasant time with your family but they can definitely be exhausting!

(Also you typo'd my username in your pings btw, no problem just letting you know)
Hey no worries man the holidays are BUSY and you got a lot of bites on this so it's all good. Take care of yourself first, I hope you had a pleasant time with your family but they can definitely be exhausting!

(Also you typo'd my username in your pings btw, no problem just letting you know)
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
Thanks for the update! Take your time, no rush. :)
Thanks for the update! Take your time, no rush. :)
1cLgG.gifTkWkP.gif 2r4TL.gif SBJu2.gif NoRTw.gif U17Jn.gifMFMJO.gif NheFb.gif
Thanks for the update and no worries. Rest is important and the holidays can be hectic.
Thanks for the update and no worries. Rest is important and the holidays can be hectic.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37