Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed do not post
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I'm perfectly fine with a wait, however I wasn't pinged so I wanted to make sure I was still on your list.
I'm perfectly fine with a wait, however I wasn't pinged so I wanted to make sure I was still on your list.
Hi, I'm Valery!
FR +3 || She/Her
>> Artshop
Same as Fellsmere, just checking in to make sure I'm still on the list since I wasn't pinged. Please take you time, no rush at all, I know you have a bajillion orders to work on and I would much rather it done well than fast. Just wanted to make sure I was still on the work list. ^^;
Same as Fellsmere, just checking in to make sure I'm still on the list since I wasn't pinged. Please take you time, no rush at all, I know you have a bajillion orders to work on and I would much rather it done well than fast. Just wanted to make sure I was still on the work list. ^^;
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@fellsmere @seaglauss
sorry to concern you, i went through my pending crossroads trades to get the usernames and since i'd already accepted your chest payments i forgot to include you both TT you two and the other chest customers' orders will certainly be prioritized!
@fellsmere @seaglauss
sorry to concern you, i went through my pending crossroads trades to get the usernames and since i'd already accepted your chest payments i forgot to include you both TT you two and the other chest customers' orders will certainly be prioritized!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
I don't need to be a rush order, I just wanted to make sure there was proof of the exchange. Please proceed through your queue as normal and thank you for getting back to me quickly.
I don't need to be a rush order, I just wanted to make sure there was proof of the exchange. Please proceed through your queue as normal and thank you for getting back to me quickly.
Hi, I'm Valery!
FR +3 || She/Her
>> Artshop
@XXVeil I'm pinged to this thread, wherever I am in the queue!
@XXVeil I'm pinged to this thread, wherever I am in the queue!
No worries! I don't need it rushed; whenever you get to it is fine, just wanted to make sure I hadn't been missed in the mass of orders! ^^
No worries! I don't need it rushed; whenever you get to it is fine, just wanted to make sure I hadn't been missed in the mass of orders! ^^
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
Hello I would love to be pinged when you open back up :)
Hello I would love to be pinged when you open back up :)
4xn43c.png
hello, i have some rough sketches for your color orders! do let me know if you'd like any changes/adjustments, otherwise if you like it so far i'll go ahead with cleaning up the lines and coloring! @arcthunder [img]https://i.imgur.com/GYNUpHd.jpg[/img] @bashett i think i might have some trouble with coloring this after all + i've never drawn a chibi auraboa before haha so if you'd maybe like to change the order i can totally hear out any details TT [img]https://i.imgur.com/hpb3rzp.jpg[/img] @cottonmarsh [img]https://i.imgur.com/binfrqq.jpg[/img] @giltine13 [img]https://i.imgur.com/vE3d94l.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lATRCXg.jpg[/img]
hello, i have some rough sketches for your color orders! do let me know if you'd like any changes/adjustments, otherwise if you like it so far i'll go ahead with cleaning up the lines and coloring!

@arcthunder
GYNUpHd.jpg

@bashett
i think i might have some trouble with coloring this after all + i've never drawn a chibi auraboa before haha so if you'd maybe like to change the order i can totally hear out any details TT
hpb3rzp.jpg

@cottonmarsh
binfrqq.jpg

@giltine13
vE3d94l.jpg
lATRCXg.jpg
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
AWWWWWW SO SILLY!!!! just know bipi is a silly critter (maybe make the eyes just wider to show excitement but still curious? idm if you keep it tho!!!) :]
(you may add a party hat or not if thafs fine!!! one with and without it or just not add it,, meant to be a bday gift for my partner :]
AWWWWWW SO SILLY!!!! just know bipi is a silly critter (maybe make the eyes just wider to show excitement but still curious? idm if you keep it tho!!!) :]
(you may add a party hat or not if thafs fine!!! one with and without it or just not add it,, meant to be a bday gift for my partner :]
sunflower-lake-20230628113456-2.png
So excited to see these!! Looking pretty good, tho I'd like to ask for a few details to be added if possible! For my gal, could you add the scar across her eyes and the little crossbone hairpins in each hair tie? And for the boy, could ya add a bit to his belt, at least the circle accessory? Tbh, I am super happy with how he came out! So pretty!
So excited to see these!! Looking pretty good, tho I'd like to ask for a few details to be added if possible! For my gal, could you add the scar across her eyes and the little crossbone hairpins in each hair tie? And for the boy, could ya add a bit to his belt, at least the circle accessory? Tbh, I am super happy with how he came out! So pretty!
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37