Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Unhatched Nocturne Egg for sale?
So, what do those go for right now?

Just logged in for the first time in... two years, probably, and found an unhatched Nocturne egg in my hoard. I'm tempted to hatch it, but that's a lot of money I'll be adding to my unending geneing debt if I do.
So, what do those go for right now?

Just logged in for the first time in... two years, probably, and found an unhatched Nocturne egg in my hoard. I'm tempted to hatch it, but that's a lot of money I'll be adding to my unending geneing debt if I do.
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.pngYWQoOEA.gifFSwrDsq.gif
Welcome back! :)

Night of the Nocturne recently ended so the value of nocturne eggs is down a little bit, currently worth about 200g/kt on the AH. If you want to sell it, I recommend holding onto it for a month or so till the Nocturne egg sales calm down. I hope this helps!

Night of the Nocturne recently ended so the value of nocturne eggs is down a little bit, currently worth about 200g/kt on the AH. If you want to sell it, I recommend holding onto it for a month or so till the Nocturne egg sales calm down. I hope this helps!
naturef1.pnghydrangea2.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pnghydrangea3.pngnaturef2.png
[quote name="LadyHiraeth" date="2024-01-06 20:06:25" ] Welcome back! :) Night of the Nocturne recently ended so the value of nocturne eggs is down a little bit, currently worth about 200g/kt on the AH. If you want to sell it, I recommend holding onto it for a month or so till the Nocturne egg sales calm down. I hope this helps! [/quote] Helps a bunch! Thanks so much! :)
LadyHiraeth wrote on 2024-01-06 20:06:25:

Helps a bunch! Thanks so much! :)
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.pngYWQoOEA.gifFSwrDsq.gif