Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo Question
I ran into a Tomo trivia question today asking which of four choices was both an apparel color and a dragon color. I chose lavender. The correct choice was violet. Both are possible apparel colors and dragon colors (highnoon hank). The question should be modified to remove one of those two choices. Your help would be much appreciated.
I ran into a Tomo trivia question today asking which of four choices was both an apparel color and a dragon color. I chose lavender. The correct choice was violet. Both are possible apparel colors and dragon colors (highnoon hank). The question should be modified to remove one of those two choices. Your help would be much appreciated.
@whisperwinged you've misread the question, it asks about a flower that is in an apparel item and also the name of a dragon color the question is: [quote]Which of the following is both a type of flower found in apparel and a possible color for a dragon? Violet[/quote] which I think is referring to the [item=violet lei] and its related items. the question is still outdated, though, as Lavender flowers can be found in [item=lavender harvest]
@whisperwinged
you've misread the question, it asks about a flower that is in an apparel item and also the name of a dragon color
the question is:
Quote:
Which of the following is both a type of flower found in apparel and a possible color for a dragon?
Violet

which I think is referring to the Violet Lei and its related items.

the question is still outdated, though, as Lavender flowers can be found in Lavender Harvest
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Ah, I see. How weird that I'd identify a problem with a question while using the wrong information! Thanks for making the situation clear!
Ah, I see. How weird that I'd identify a problem with a question while using the wrong information! Thanks for making the situation clear!
Had a similar issue. Answered lavender because I was thinking about the flower basket item, too. Good to know I’m not the only one who has issues with it, at least?
Had a similar issue. Answered lavender because I was thinking about the flower basket item, too. Good to know I’m not the only one who has issues with it, at least?
RI8hS.gif 1cLgG.gif 6F5cu.gif 6Yuo8.gif 4vhZB.gif TkWkP.gif 2r4TL.gif SBJu2.gif