Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scenes of a New Year
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
vsitas
vsitas
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
LCqISMP.png
WK8il9n.png
Wow! The scenes are beautiful!
Wow! The scenes are beautiful!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
YOOOOO
YOOOOO
whgj.png
:0
:0
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
The new scenes are stunning!
The new scenes are stunning!
..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
love them all!! whoops, I think something extra was left from the copy/paste! [quote]Dragon Clans who choose to hunt in the Coliseum [b]during Drakeharvest [/b]may find additional treasures![/quote]
love them all!!

whoops, I think something extra was left from the copy/paste!
Quote:
Dragon Clans who choose to hunt in the Coliseum during Drakeharvest may find additional treasures!
Beautiful artwork!
Beautiful artwork!
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
the new redrock scene and that shoreline vista omg
the new redrock scene and that shoreline vista omg
Na5WGHa.png
:o
:o
NLdJQtw.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2024-01-05 13:48:54" ] [b]Dragon Clans who choose to hunt in the Coliseum during Drakeharvest may find additional treasures![/b] The Redrock Cove, Ghostlight Ruins, and Forbidden Portal venues in [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=battle]the Coliseum[/url] have gained new Scenes for your dragons to collect and apply! Each Scene drops from its respective venue, and is available as a rare drop from this point forward. [/quote] (emphasis added) copied the wrong text? love the new glr scene, gonna stat up a trainer to hopefully drop as many as i can!!
Undel wrote on 2024-01-05 13:48:54:
Dragon Clans who choose to hunt in the Coliseum during Drakeharvest may find additional treasures! The Redrock Cove, Ghostlight Ruins, and Forbidden Portal venues in the Coliseum have gained new Scenes for your dragons to collect and apply! Each Scene drops from its respective venue, and is available as a rare drop from this point forward.
(emphasis added)

copied the wrong text? love the new glr scene, gonna stat up a trainer to hopefully drop as many as i can!!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27