Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Training Fields Grinding [Open]
1 2 3
Hello,

So I'm on a bit of a mission to complete a Training Fields Hibden task, so I figured I might as well offer a grinding service while I'm doing my personal quest.

I'm only looking to get a Death's-Head Stag familiar to drop, so everything else is fair game for you. Unless I get a lucky Unhatched Egg drop, in that case your order is completely free since I'm saving those for future tasks. :)

Pricing is going to be 10G or 10KT/50 battles.

My only rule is that I'm only willing to do 100 battles at once per request at max, because I'm trying to be conscious that I take a lot of breaks and spare my hands since they are a little delicate. Once I'm finished up with a round of battles, you are welcome to order more.

Queue:

1. IraBell - 100 battles - completed

Completed:

1. Logically - 3G
2. XHawk87 - 15G (ended up being free)
3. Mirres - 15G
4. Runi - 100 battles (ended up being free)
5. IraBell - 100 battles - 20G
6. smeen - 100 battles - 20G
7. Milosthings - 100 battles - 10G/10KT
8. mikhael - 100 battles - 20KT(+tip)

I'll take 3 requests at once. Just let me know if you are interested and what you would like to pay and I'll get started on it. Once I'm finished I'll set up a two-way CR with your loot.

Looking forward to doing business with you lovely folks!

Have a lovely day,
Lexy
Hello,

So I'm on a bit of a mission to complete a Training Fields Hibden task, so I figured I might as well offer a grinding service while I'm doing my personal quest.

I'm only looking to get a Death's-Head Stag familiar to drop, so everything else is fair game for you. Unless I get a lucky Unhatched Egg drop, in that case your order is completely free since I'm saving those for future tasks. :)

Pricing is going to be 10G or 10KT/50 battles.

My only rule is that I'm only willing to do 100 battles at once per request at max, because I'm trying to be conscious that I take a lot of breaks and spare my hands since they are a little delicate. Once I'm finished up with a round of battles, you are welcome to order more.

Queue:

1. IraBell - 100 battles - completed

Completed:

1. Logically - 3G
2. XHawk87 - 15G (ended up being free)
3. Mirres - 15G
4. Runi - 100 battles (ended up being free)
5. IraBell - 100 battles - 20G
6. smeen - 100 battles - 20G
7. Milosthings - 100 battles - 10G/10KT
8. mikhael - 100 battles - 20KT(+tip)

I'll take 3 requests at once. Just let me know if you are interested and what you would like to pay and I'll get started on it. Once I'm finished I'll set up a two-way CR with your loot.

Looking forward to doing business with you lovely folks!

Have a lovely day,
Lexy
Would you do 3g for 50
Would you do 3g for 50
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
I'll pay 15g for 50 battles. I think that's a fair price.
I'll pay 15g for 50 battles. I think that's a fair price.
@Logically: I'll send you a CR when I'm done.

@XHawk87 That is a very fair price indeed, I'll send you a CR with the loot when I'm done.
@Logically: I'll send you a CR when I'm done.

@XHawk87 That is a very fair price indeed, I'll send you a CR with the loot when I'm done.
I would like to order 50 battles, please, at 15g
I would like to order 50 battles, please, at 15g
@Logically Thank you for your business. I hope you enjoy your loot! :)

@Mirres I'll add you to the queue start on it later this evening, thank you.
@Logically Thank you for your business. I hope you enjoy your loot! :)

@Mirres I'll add you to the queue start on it later this evening, thank you.
@XHawk87 I had an Unhatched Fire Egg drop for me while doing your battles, so I did some extra battles for you and sent over your loot in two one-way CR trades, since that makes your order free. :) Thank you.
@XHawk87 I had an Unhatched Fire Egg drop for me while doing your battles, so I did some extra battles for you and sent over your loot in two one-way CR trades, since that makes your order free. :) Thank you.
@Mirres I'm done with your battles and sent over the loot. Thank you for requesting! :) I hope you enjoy your loot.
@Mirres I'm done with your battles and sent over the loot. Thank you for requesting! :) I hope you enjoy your loot.
Thank you!
Thank you!
@Mirres Thank you for the order. :)
@Mirres Thank you for the order. :)
1 2 3