Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [reprint] electro swing aethers
1 2
@SamuelMaybird sure, here you go! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4163352&skin=50416&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4163352&skin=50375&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] also for future reference, since these skins are already on the site you can check them in the dressing room as well ^^
@SamuelMaybird sure, here you go!

scry?sdid=4163352&skin=50416&apparel=&xt=dressing.pngscry?sdid=4163352&skin=50375&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

also for future reference, since these skins are already on the site you can check them in the dressing room as well ^^
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Achromaticism That had completely slipped my mind, I'm waaaay too used to new UMAs but thank you so much!

edit: I would very much like Charleston
@Achromaticism That had completely slipped my mind, I'm waaaay too used to new UMAs but thank you so much!

edit: I would very much like Charleston
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird updated the sheet to reflect that!! also no worries ^^
@SamuelMaybird updated the sheet to reflect that!! also no worries ^^

mbT7f4j.png

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm so glad you're doing a reprint of these!! I remember like a few weeks ago I was looking for skins for some of my Aethers and was really interested in these, but I wasn't sure if you were still printing them. Added myself to a slot each :D
Just wanted to pop in and say I'm so glad you're doing a reprint of these!! I remember like a few weeks ago I was looking for skins for some of my Aethers and was really interested in these, but I wasn't sure if you were still printing them. Added myself to a slot each :D
g7mfD6o.png
A friendly bump! Really looking towards the reprint, jitterbug looks great on my oc 'fandragon' <3 [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=87482007&itemid=50416&auth=0baedb9968d1058121831e9e57a5b33e61198ca2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
A friendly bump! Really looking towards the reprint, jitterbug looks great on my oc 'fandragon' <3
skin?did=87482007&itemid=50416&auth=0baedb9968d1058121831e9e57a5b33e61198ca2&dummyext=prev.png
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
Hi everyone! It's technically the last day so someone could ~theoretically~ still sign up but I doubt that'll happen so I'm taking payment now so I can get these to you asap \o/

CHARLESTON:

@ToxieToxie @Crescentstar711 @SamuelMaybird @dataghosts @Hiii

JITTERBUG:

@ViolentViolet77 @Karolishko @Kxida

Sorry I haven't been too active here, irl hasnt been playing nice >:( but i do really appreciate all the bumps and compliments ^^

Hi everyone! It's technically the last day so someone could ~theoretically~ still sign up but I doubt that'll happen so I'm taking payment now so I can get these to you asap \o/

CHARLESTON:

@ToxieToxie @Crescentstar711 @SamuelMaybird @dataghosts @Hiii

JITTERBUG:

@ViolentViolet77 @Karolishko @Kxida

Sorry I haven't been too active here, irl hasnt been playing nice >:( but i do really appreciate all the bumps and compliments ^^

mbT7f4j.png

1 2