Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Exhavsted's Services!
Hello! I have returned to FR after taking a sizable break from the community.

I am looking to fund my egg hatching and scatter-scroll habits, lol. Primarily, I am doing Item Melting, Coliseum Leveling, and Nest Lending.

Since some time has passed since I have last advertised something like this, my prices may fluctuate until I find something that satisfies me. For now, my prices are a bit lower as my turnaround WILL BE higher than others. I struggle with my spoons, and I don't always have them available to spend hours on virtual dragons.

Item Melting:
99 Item Stacks: 145kt/g
Individual Items: 1.5kt/g- Minimum of 10 items for a total of 15kt/g. This is specifically for nonstackable items, like familiars and apparel.

Coliseum Leveling:
1-25lvl grinding for 1 dragon: 250kt/g
1-25lvl grinding for 2 dragons: 400kt/g

I keep any and all drops from the leveling process- as I will be working out of The Mire primarily.

Plague Nest Lending
Make an offer. I have no idea how to price this and honestly I don't feel particularly picky- give me a good guide to go off!

----

AVAILABILITY:

Item Melting: Closed
Melting for:
Queue:

Coliseum Leveling: Tentatively Open.
Leveling for:
Queue:

Nests:
n1: open
n2: open

Hello! I have returned to FR after taking a sizable break from the community.

I am looking to fund my egg hatching and scatter-scroll habits, lol. Primarily, I am doing Item Melting, Coliseum Leveling, and Nest Lending.

Since some time has passed since I have last advertised something like this, my prices may fluctuate until I find something that satisfies me. For now, my prices are a bit lower as my turnaround WILL BE higher than others. I struggle with my spoons, and I don't always have them available to spend hours on virtual dragons.

Item Melting:
99 Item Stacks: 145kt/g
Individual Items: 1.5kt/g- Minimum of 10 items for a total of 15kt/g. This is specifically for nonstackable items, like familiars and apparel.

Coliseum Leveling:
1-25lvl grinding for 1 dragon: 250kt/g
1-25lvl grinding for 2 dragons: 400kt/g

I keep any and all drops from the leveling process- as I will be working out of The Mire primarily.

Plague Nest Lending
Make an offer. I have no idea how to price this and honestly I don't feel particularly picky- give me a good guide to go off!

----

AVAILABILITY:

Item Melting: Closed
Melting for:
Queue:

Coliseum Leveling: Tentatively Open.
Leveling for:
Queue:

Nests:
n1: open
n2: open

I have two dragons I need leveled

When can I send them over?
I have two dragons I need leveled

When can I send them over?
@exhavsted
Could I get 60 materials melted? (90kt)
@exhavsted
Could I get 60 materials melted? (90kt)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@exhavsted hi! Could I send you a stack of aparel to melt?
@exhavsted hi! Could I send you a stack of aparel to melt?

QVkHS1O.png
@DarkMorningStar You can send them over at any point. I will take payment after I have finished leveling them, after receiving the implied I will be sending your dragons back to you. Do you want me to stat them or would you rather do that yourself?

@Meowruff You can! I will clear my hoard and I will work on them after you send them my way. I will take payment after I have finished the stack, upon receiving I will send the collected items to you.

@Blauw I will make note of your interest in a queue in my main post, if that's okay! I am not sure how long it will take me to clear my cauldron of the previous person's stuff, but I am happy to make sure you are next.

@DarkMorningStar You can send them over at any point. I will take payment after I have finished leveling them, after receiving the implied I will be sending your dragons back to you. Do you want me to stat them or would you rather do that yourself?

@Meowruff You can! I will clear my hoard and I will work on them after you send them my way. I will take payment after I have finished the stack, upon receiving I will send the collected items to you.

@Blauw I will make note of your interest in a queue in my main post, if that's okay! I am not sure how long it will take me to clear my cauldron of the previous person's stuff, but I am happy to make sure you are next.

@exhavsted
Sent! Feel free to send me a 2-way cr with the items when you're done :D
@exhavsted
Sent! Feel free to send me a 2-way cr with the items when you're done :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
Bump! Things have been crazy recently but I have my nests and cauldron open. Slight adjustment to how I handle melting pricing; main post has been changed to reflect that. Also reworded some important info in the beginning.

Changes: Dropped 99 stack melting by 5kt/g (for a total of 145kt/g) and changed my ruling for individual item melts. Familiars, Apparel, and anything else that does not stack up for melting goes for a rate of 1.5kt/g per item, for a minimum of 10 items (15kt/g)
Bump! Things have been crazy recently but I have my nests and cauldron open. Slight adjustment to how I handle melting pricing; main post has been changed to reflect that. Also reworded some important info in the beginning.

Changes: Dropped 99 stack melting by 5kt/g (for a total of 145kt/g) and changed my ruling for individual item melts. Familiars, Apparel, and anything else that does not stack up for melting goes for a rate of 1.5kt/g per item, for a minimum of 10 items (15kt/g)
bump!
bump!
@exhavsted

heya! What's the maximum # of stacks you're willing to melt? I'd like to take an order for whatever that amount is!
@exhavsted

heya! What's the maximum # of stacks you're willing to melt? I'd like to take an order for whatever that amount is!
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
[quote name="lemfolis" date="2024-04-20 17:34:30" ] heya! What's the maximum # of stacks you're willing to melt? I'd like to take an order for whatever that amount is! [/quote] Hello! I'm willing to do around 5 stacks of 99 at a time! It would obviously take a while, but I'd like to send them back (and be paid in!) batches, if possible. If you prefer another arrangement, please let me know! Otherwise, feel free to send a crossroads with your stacks and I will get started.
lemfolis wrote on 2024-04-20 17:34:30:

Hello! I'm willing to do around 5 stacks of 99 at a time! It would obviously take a while, but I'd like to send them back (and be paid in!) batches, if possible. If you prefer another arrangement, please let me know! Otherwise, feel free to send a crossroads with your stacks and I will get started.