Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 159 160
@Sanno

They are! I'll set up crossroads for them now
@Sanno

They are! I'll set up crossroads for them now
rBM002b.gif
YMPbu9R.pngxCVbB5p.png
BzjAkuF.png
lAvpyOQ.png
n5.png
l5dNGK6.png
LEz8dcm.png
XC93sMs.png
mTAp2ld.png
SKeDIUd.png
FYtngEy.png
UTxhrgi.gif
@Linza, @Glaciarie, @Goldbeauti, @Malikamallo, @Adaejha, @Geminid, @SighFi, @1BrightStar

I volunteered my aether vitali boy for a 100 hatchling challenge and he has two little sproglings left available for adoption!!

the thread is here!
@Linza, @Glaciarie, @Goldbeauti, @Malikamallo, @Adaejha, @Geminid, @SighFi, @1BrightStar

I volunteered my aether vitali boy for a 100 hatchling challenge and he has two little sproglings left available for adoption!!

the thread is here!
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Lunartwist @AviRavioli could I get the level 10 pair Storm and Cesara? Thank you ^^
@Lunartwist @AviRavioli could I get the level 10 pair Storm and Cesara? Thank you ^^
KE0ICNU.png j5NKKLj.png h0FvtF4.gif
@EbonyBriars

I'm sorry to say, but they were claimed yesterday xl Please feel free to check out my for sale tab for any other pair that might catch your eye.
@EbonyBriars

I'm sorry to say, but they were claimed yesterday xl Please feel free to check out my for sale tab for any other pair that might catch your eye.
rBM002b.gif
YMPbu9R.pngxCVbB5p.png
BzjAkuF.png
lAvpyOQ.png
n5.png
l5dNGK6.png
LEz8dcm.png
XC93sMs.png
mTAp2ld.png
SKeDIUd.png
FYtngEy.png
UTxhrgi.gif
@AviRavioli Could I get Typhoon and Kerwin then? Thanks ^^
@AviRavioli Could I get Typhoon and Kerwin then? Thanks ^^
KE0ICNU.png j5NKKLj.png h0FvtF4.gif
@EbonyBriars

For sure! I'll send a CR now c:
@EbonyBriars

For sure! I'll send a CR now c:
rBM002b.gif
YMPbu9R.pngxCVbB5p.png
BzjAkuF.png
lAvpyOQ.png
n5.png
l5dNGK6.png
LEz8dcm.png
XC93sMs.png
mTAp2ld.png
SKeDIUd.png
FYtngEy.png
UTxhrgi.gif
Hey all, I have an emergency announcement:

I woke up this morning, turned on my laptop to get on FR and... It's stuck in a bootloop. So it's good and proper broken. I don't have another computer, so I am only able to access FR through mobile. It's difficult to update as much coding as this forum needs on mobile so for now until it is either fixed or I get another laptop, I won't be able to update the front page. I will be taking my laptop to Geek Squad this week, so fingers crossed!

In the mean time I'll put a disclaimer on the front page on how to check if the dragon/pair they want is taken, do hopefully there won't be much redundant requests.

Bear with me and I should be back soon!
Hey all, I have an emergency announcement:

I woke up this morning, turned on my laptop to get on FR and... It's stuck in a bootloop. So it's good and proper broken. I don't have another computer, so I am only able to access FR through mobile. It's difficult to update as much coding as this forum needs on mobile so for now until it is either fixed or I get another laptop, I won't be able to update the front page. I will be taking my laptop to Geek Squad this week, so fingers crossed!

In the mean time I'll put a disclaimer on the front page on how to check if the dragon/pair they want is taken, do hopefully there won't be much redundant requests.

Bear with me and I should be back soon!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Looking for homes for these two! They are listed on AH for cheap, however I will give them away to members of this thread for free! Just ping me :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91891426][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918915/91891426_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91891427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918915/91891427_350.png[/img][/url]
Looking for homes for these two! They are listed on AH for cheap, however I will give them away to members of this thread for free! Just ping me :)

91891426_350.png
91891427_350.png

@AviRavioli are Aquila and Byleth still available? >.<
@AviRavioli are Aquila and Byleth still available? >.<
starry-teacup.gif

echo
they/them
autistic
artist
bookworm
@slythecho

They are! I'll go ahead and send a CR c: