Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly Describe Your Favorite Character
Emo wolf boy who lose memory (i don’t think this is a spoiler considering the series ended years ago but supposedly the creator is getting back into content similar to it so season 7 anyone?)
Emo wolf boy who lose memory (i don’t think this is a spoiler considering the series ended years ago but supposedly the creator is getting back into content similar to it so season 7 anyone?)
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
robot meant to KILL RIP MURDER DESTROY who's really just a softy and has a punk gf possessed by the devil :)
robot meant to KILL RIP MURDER DESTROY who's really just a softy and has a punk gf possessed by the devil :)
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
@Windexx wriothesley im assuming haha

-ed sheeran with dark magical narwhal powers falls for a very poorly hidden dragon god and is surprised when said god reveals himself

-dragon god who decides it is a perfect idea to appear as a poorly disguised human after his "death" - expects nobody to wonder why this very learned wise man happened to appear when their god died. makes ed sheeran pay for all his purchases despite formerly developing all of their world's currency...

-draconic judge who cries in every trial he monitors...

-half-spider half-anger man decides to take his rage out on a kid for daring to have a happier life than him

-man who lost his medical license daily practicing on his questionable colleagues with far more questionable medicine
@Windexx wriothesley im assuming haha

-ed sheeran with dark magical narwhal powers falls for a very poorly hidden dragon god and is surprised when said god reveals himself

-dragon god who decides it is a perfect idea to appear as a poorly disguised human after his "death" - expects nobody to wonder why this very learned wise man happened to appear when their god died. makes ed sheeran pay for all his purchases despite formerly developing all of their world's currency...

-draconic judge who cries in every trial he monitors...

-half-spider half-anger man decides to take his rage out on a kid for daring to have a happier life than him

-man who lost his medical license daily practicing on his questionable colleagues with far more questionable medicine
he/they-@ me if you want to talk in forums
dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
hUchsi0.png
ms frizzle but she really, really likes turtles and the fandom wants her dead for it.

porcupine woman with fnaf variant of herself

how did she win my heart that fast with that superiority complex of hers
ms frizzle but she really, really likes turtles and the fandom wants her dead for it.

porcupine woman with fnaf variant of herself

how did she win my heart that fast with that superiority complex of hers
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@Aamaterasu

Is that last one Dottore?
@Aamaterasu

Is that last one Dottore?
@Jhudora1991

i intended to aim for medic from tf2, but dottore absolutely fits that too haha. i love them both
@Jhudora1991

i intended to aim for medic from tf2, but dottore absolutely fits that too haha. i love them both
he/they-@ me if you want to talk in forums
dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
hUchsi0.png
- Blue hedgehog goes fast

- gigant bear robot father

- silly leaf pokemon cat
- Blue hedgehog goes fast

- gigant bear robot father

- silly leaf pokemon cat
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ l7ezfLJ.png 0DJvxSf.png
ePOliyb.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png
UMevL3r.png
seNNN55.png _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- Hivemind personified
- Mr space buns with family issues
- pine
- Hivemind personified
- Mr space buns with family issues
- pine
ZeK6f2W.png
The rich boy everyone loves/hates with a burning passion. Some girl got demoted for starting a fanclub for him.
The rich boy everyone loves/hates with a burning passion. Some girl got demoted for starting a fanclub for him.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
1.Strange blonde thing wakes up and does everything but what he woke up for
2.Green Russian steals teeth to heal his daddy issues
3.Child gives surprise invasive therapy to many people and also reveals his grandmas war crimes

^
1.Link (BotW/TotK)
2. Boris Habit (Smile For Me)
3. Razputin Aquato (Psychonauts)
1.Strange blonde thing wakes up and does everything but what he woke up for
2.Green Russian steals teeth to heal his daddy issues
3.Child gives surprise invasive therapy to many people and also reveals his grandmas war crimes

^
1.Link (BotW/TotK)
2. Boris Habit (Smile For Me)
3. Razputin Aquato (Psychonauts)