Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli grinding per battle -open slots
1 2 3 4 5 6
Reopening this thread cuz once again, I have time and could use some money for future projects :D

You get all the drops (incl. boss fams, eggs, elims,…) - out of fairness I will say that I generally don‘t get those things a lot and just recently got a boss fam, so chances are pretty low I‘ll get another one while grinding for you.

Festival currency goes to you as well.

You can request up to 300 battles at a time.

Price per 100 battles:
Training grounds - Sandswept Delta: 35g
Silk-Strewn Wreckage - Thunderhead Savannah: 45g
Redrock Cove - Rainsong Jungle: 70g
Boreal Woods - Harpy's Roost: 90g
Ghostlight Ruins - Forbidden Portal is not offered.

If you pay in advance I will send the loot via PMs, so I can move on to the next order right away.

Slots:
1. Mirna BF 300
Reopening this thread cuz once again, I have time and could use some money for future projects :D

You get all the drops (incl. boss fams, eggs, elims,…) - out of fairness I will say that I generally don‘t get those things a lot and just recently got a boss fam, so chances are pretty low I‘ll get another one while grinding for you.

Festival currency goes to you as well.

You can request up to 300 battles at a time.

Price per 100 battles:
Training grounds - Sandswept Delta: 35g
Silk-Strewn Wreckage - Thunderhead Savannah: 45g
Redrock Cove - Rainsong Jungle: 70g
Boreal Woods - Harpy's Roost: 90g
Ghostlight Ruins - Forbidden Portal is not offered.

If you pay in advance I will send the loot via PMs, so I can move on to the next order right away.

Slots:
1. Mirna BF 300
@Whiteclover

I’d love to buy some battles but I have a question before I order. Are you offering all the drops from the battling for that price or all of them but the big ones like boss fams , eggs, and elims? When I look at coli grinders, I tend to see they have two prices, one for all the drops and one for everything but the big drops. Thank you for clarifying! (On a side not I’m also curious if you’re planning on offering fest grinding? If so I’d love to sign up for some :) )
@Whiteclover

I’d love to buy some battles but I have a question before I order. Are you offering all the drops from the battling for that price or all of them but the big ones like boss fams , eggs, and elims? When I look at coli grinders, I tend to see they have two prices, one for all the drops and one for everything but the big drops. Thank you for clarifying! (On a side not I’m also curious if you’re planning on offering fest grinding? If so I’d love to sign up for some :) )
AWmPZJK.png
@WatchyCat

Ah yes, i will specify in the main post. But generally you get all the drops, if there are boss fams eggs or elims you will get them. I wouldn’t get your hope up tho. I think i’ve gotten like 5 expensive things in total over a longgggg period of time ????

I don’t want to make promises on the Fest Grinding since I sometimes stop playing for a couple months. If I offer that in the future I can let you know but I’ll probably up the price by a little for the duration of the festival.

If you have any other questions just let me know :)
@WatchyCat

Ah yes, i will specify in the main post. But generally you get all the drops, if there are boss fams eggs or elims you will get them. I wouldn’t get your hope up tho. I think i’ve gotten like 5 expensive things in total over a longgggg period of time ????

I don’t want to make promises on the Fest Grinding since I sometimes stop playing for a couple months. If I offer that in the future I can let you know but I’ll probably up the price by a little for the duration of the festival.

If you have any other questions just let me know :)
@WhiteClover HI HI HI This is a life saverrrrr. I've been meaning to coli grind this week but I've been slammed with work- I'd love to take 200 battles in Crystal Pools!
@WhiteClover HI HI HI This is a life saverrrrr. I've been meaning to coli grind this week but I've been slammed with work- I'd love to take 200 battles in Crystal Pools!
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
@Whiteclover

Thank you so much for clarifying :D I'd love 200 battles at harpy's roost!
@Whiteclover

Thank you so much for clarifying :D I'd love 200 battles at harpy's roost!
AWmPZJK.png
@Systematichaos @WatchyCat
Got it, will send a CR as soon as it's done!
@Systematichaos @WatchyCat
Got it, will send a CR as soon as it's done!
@WhiteClover
200 battles in forgotten cave please! 60g in total if im correct.
@WhiteClover
200 battles in forgotten cave please! 60g in total if im correct.
Hi hi! 200 battles in the Silk Strewn Wreckage please!
Hi hi! 200 battles in the Silk Strewn Wreckage please!
@AshenWaste @Banshee
Got it. I changed the prices just now after comparing it with a few other services but you will still be charged the old price (60g). Just letting you know :)
@AshenWaste @Banshee
Got it. I changed the prices just now after comparing it with a few other services but you will still be charged the old price (60g). Just letting you know :)
@WhiteClover
Good morning! I would like to buy 200 battles in the Silk-Strewn Wreckage, please.
@WhiteClover
Good morning! I would like to buy 200 battles in the Silk-Strewn Wreckage, please.
1 2 3 4 5 6