TOPIC | The Tsukimi Subspecies Hub
1 2 3 4
@SakuraOkami7

Goro and Haru on a nest of 2 eggs now!
@SakuraOkami7

Goro and Haru on a nest of 2 eggs now!
yjGtVoK.png
@SakuraOkami7 Don't worry about it :)

I'm glad you like him! It took a while to find someone who wasn't related but I'm so glad I finally did! I'd love to be a breeder! I was gonna breed them as soon as I could anyhow XD
@SakuraOkami7 Don't worry about it :)

I'm glad you like him! It took a while to find someone who wasn't related but I'm so glad I finally did! I'd love to be a breeder! I was gonna breed them as soon as I could anyhow XD
h1d7LhT.png
@SakuraOkami7 Forgot to mention but I have my Tsukimi's on a nest!
@SakuraOkami7 Forgot to mention but I have my Tsukimi's on a nest!
h1d7LhT.png
Updated with new breeders! :D And a cute moon graphic too~

If there is something I've missed, please let me know!! Thank you. ^^
Updated with new breeders! :D And a cute moon graphic too~

If there is something I've missed, please let me know!! Thank you. ^^
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7 I love the breeding card! I actually just decided to name the male Daizo so that's pretty funny timing XD
@SakuraOkami7 I love the breeding card! I actually just decided to name the male Daizo so that's pretty funny timing XD
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora

Thank you, haha. ^^ And omg... I can't believe I didn't check it before I posted XD Whoops, haha. I'll have to remake it later, but at least I have the main part, lol.
@Sonora

Thank you, haha. ^^ And omg... I can't believe I didn't check it before I posted XD Whoops, haha. I'll have to remake it later, but at least I have the main part, lol.
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7 Just thought I'd let you know the nest hatched!
@SakuraOkami7 Just thought I'd let you know the nest hatched!
h1d7LhT.png
@arcanexhour
@arcanexhour
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
I recently adopted Daizo! I now also have a girl to pair him with if anyone was interested in continuing this subspecies ^~^.
I recently adopted Daizo! I now also have a girl to pair him with if anyone was interested in continuing this subspecies ^~^.
1 2 3 4